Opinion On The Bills? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion On The Bills?

I told my girlfriend last night that we would lose this game, 17-6. I love the Dolphins, but I know my football.

Buffalo has a bunch of nice DB's just like I said before, that are playing like veterans. Donte Whitner, Ko Simpson, are just great. Ko Simpson was an absolute steal, talk about a guy who was projected to go to the first round and ended up in the 4th round.

Next week, we play against a team with a Top 15 secondary, filled with veterans. I hope we can do something, Daunte needs to step his game up. As of right now, he isn't our franchise QB and won't be our QB next season untill he shows improvement.

Losman looked good out there. He got the balls to the recievers, and they dominated our secondary. Your secondary, however, looked great. I wouldn't have guessed Whitner or Simpson as rookies watching them play.

Cp/AT-Yds-TD-Int
11/18-83-1-0

oh yeah thats real good.

dolphan13 said:
Cp/AT-Yds-TD-Int
11/18-83-1-0

oh yeah thats real good.

I didn't know "style points" existed.

:rolleyes:

He made no mistakes, made solid throws, moved the chains...

Oh yeah, and we won...

Atleast Losman didnt have a huge INT to end the half, fumble the ball twice and get sacked 7 times, I mean, what kind of QB would let that happen.

Culpepper 1 TD 3 INTs (0-2)

Losman 1 TD 0 INTs (1-1)

So if Losman sucks, how bad does that make Culpepper?

Deep2Evans said:
Atleast Losman didnt have a huge INT to end the half, fumble the ball twice and get sacked 7 times, I mean, what kind of QB would let that happen.

Culpepper 1 TD 3 INTs (0-2)

Losman 1 TD 0 INTs (1-1)

So if Losman sucks, how bad does that make Culpepper?

Who was Culpepper even throwing to???

Crowell was right there, and behind him was ANOTHER Bill, Ryan Denney.

Terrible pick.

Jersey DolFan said:
they are garbage...thanks us for the gift and good luck next week

LOL, if the Bills are garbage at 1-1, what are the Dolphins at 0-2??

And might I ask what gift(s)??

Surely the 7 sacks, 2 forced fumbles, and 1 INT weren't our Christmas gifts???

Hopefully you save some more for December 17th. :wink:

if you are saying that you somehow caused that int your kidding yourself Culpepper threw it rite to you. as for a bunch of your points look to a horrible interference call and horrible play by our line, also check out how many passes landed at recievers feet and over their heads. you guys did enough to capitalize when we F**ked up. so i give u the credit that you got the W....but nothing you did really was impressive lets be honest...we were just *** backwards and horrible...dont get too big a head now cheif. :wink:

dolphan13 said:
Cp/AT-Yds-TD-Int
11/18-83-1-0

oh yeah thats real good.

Well, he threw a nice deep ball to Evans that would have been a 54 yard TD pass. How about the 20 yard TD pass thrown to Roscoe Parrish that was called back?

JP was good. Took care of the ball.

Back
Top Bottom