Opinion On The Bills? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion On The Bills?

Phanatical said:
They are a lousy team that did just enough to beat another lousy team.

What are you talking about, they were dominant. There offense put up like 200 total yards or something. Their defense was stellar too only giving up 300 or so yards. That win had nothing to do with the repeated stupid mistakes by Daunte and the offense. The bills were just simply better. :rolleyes:

muscle979 said:
What are you talking about, they were dominant. There offense put up like 200 total yards or something. Their defense was stellar too only giving up 300 or so yards. That win had nothing to do with the repeated stupid mistakes by Daunte and the offense. The bills were just simply better. :rolleyes:

And 6 points.

muscle979 said:
Obviously you didn't read past the highlighted part.

Ummm, Daunte made those mistakes, because the Bills defense was in position and getting heavy rushes on him.

You think if the Bills defense was not in position, Daunte would've made those same mistakes???

Good defense forces them.

GoBills24 said:
Ummm, Daunte made those mistakes, because the Bills defense was in position and getting heavy rushes on him.

You think if the Bills defense was not in position, Daunte would've made those same mistakes???

Good defense forces them.

You're telling me the boneheaded play before halftime was from the bills defense? He had escaped the rush and just made one of the most boneheaded plays i've ever seen. He could have easily thrown it away or ran out of bounds.

muscle979 said:
You're telling me the boneheaded play before halftime was from the bills defense? He had escaped the rush and just made one of the most boneheaded plays i've ever seen. He could have easily thrown it away or ran out of bounds.

You're referring to one play.

There was a mess of mistakes, made by Culpepper, that happened because of the Bills defense.

GoBills24 said:
You're referring to one play.

There was a mess of mistakes, made by Culpepper, that happened because of the Bills defense.

Look I'm not saying that the Bills defense didn't play a good game. Don't get me wrong here. I'm just saying that most of the problems were Culpepper's and could have been overcome by a better QB. Frerrotte probably wouldn't have taken half the sacks. He has much better pocket presence.

muscle979 said:
Look I'm not saying that the Bills defense didn't play a good game. Don't get me wrong here. I'm just saying that most of the problems were Culpepper's and could have been overcome by a better QB. Frerrotte probably wouldn't have taken half the sacks. He has much better pocket presence.

If so, then he probably would've forced it in there, and possibly take a pick.

I'd rather have a QB take a sack, then try to force a ball somewhere it probably shouldn't be forced.

GoBills24 said:
If so, then he probably would've forced it in there, and possibly take a pick.

I'd rather have a QB take a sack, then try to force a ball somewhere it probably shouldn't be forced.

Well being that Frerotte's winning percentage with us was higher than 0%, right now he's looking better. He didn't have that many picks, I'm sure he didn't have 3 in the first 2 games. The lost yardage from sacks is part of the reason Ronnie didn't get the ball as much as he needed to. That could have made a big difference.

muscle979 said:
Well being that Frerotte's winning percentage with us was higher than 0%, right now he's looking better. He didn't have that many picks, I'm sure he didn't have 3 in the first 2 games. The lost yardage from sacks is part of the reason Ronnie didn't get the ball as much as he needed to. That could have made a big difference.

Culpepper has played in 2 games so far, a bit early to start calculating winning percentages.

GoBills24 said:
Culpepper has played in 2 games so far, a bit early to start calculating winning percentages.

I guess we'll see. If he can't beat up on the Titans I don't know what to say about him.

muscle979 said:
I guess we'll see. If he can't beat up on the Titans I don't know what to say about him.

Won't tell anybody anything.

The Titans are a very bad team right now.

If the Phins can't beat the Titans by at least 13, they're in serious trouble.

The Bills didn't win the game, Miami lost it. If all of you can whine for 9 months about the last game being given away it's fair to say that we can do it too

Yes we can whine or you can be a man about it, keep your pride and ket them have their fun. Prove to them that you are a bigger man then some of these guys are.

Back
Top Bottom