Opinion On The Bills? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion On The Bills?

dolphan13 said:
Cp/AT-Yds-TD-Int
11/18-83-1-0

oh yeah thats real good.

If a guy throws 1 yard and wins, that's all that counts, look what Rivers did last week.

Jersey DolFan said:
as for a bunch of your points look to a horrible interference call

What?.... He was burnt and tackled Lee.

Losman is still a babe in terms of football maturity. The Bills coaching staff is taking it real slow for him. I think if they had to open it up a little more they could. Fortunately for Buffalo, the Dolphins gave Buffalo the opportunity to keep Losman in very comfortable situations. He did not have to do anything terribly risky.

The team that turns the ball over less generally wins the game. Mike Mularkey was awful again calling plays. Daunte looked lost, the offensive line was pathetic, special teams were bad. Even last year the Bills had very good special teams, I don't like to use the word loosely cause people tend to; Bobby April is a great special teams coach. Fairchild called a conservative game, but who could blame him.

On the Mike Mularkey thing I think he was a good OC in Pittsburgh but was awful in Buffalo and was hired cause he was Donahoe's "boy." He hasn't been good through two weeks. I'm sure Bills fans are laughing at that and Bennie Anderson starting because he was one of the worst offensive linemen I saw in the NFL last year.

GoBills24 said:
LMAO.

He tackled Lee from behind.

Even the fans at the stadium knew it was the correct call.

:rolleyes2

The fans? They showed Will Allen on TV and he pointed to himself and said "myfault".

It was either take the penalty or get burned for a TD. The Ball was thrown perfectly and Evans had Allen beat badly.

All honesty. The Bills are going to have a fearsome secondary in the next couple years.

GoBills24 said:
LMAO.

He tackled Lee from behind.

Even the fans at the stadium knew it was the correct call.

:rolleyes2
when i saw it live, it looked like obvious pass interference.

but on the replay you see that it was overthrown and the db barely touched evans. i dont think it should have been called. but im not complaining. :D

we won, but we gave the fins several chances to win.

the fins only lost because of culpepper. chambers was open all day and culpepper just kept screwing it up.

Majpain said:
All honesty. The Bills are going to have a fearsome secondary in the next couple years.
looks like those horrible draft picks are actually turning out to be very good picks.

:D

ch19079 said:
looks like those horrible draft picks are actually turning out to be very good picks.

:D
No,no I liked the pics. Maybe they were bad vaule picks but Isay F that! Plus I'm a OSU fan so it kind of sucks that you have Whitner and Youboty plus you guys got Ko Simpson! I hate you!

Majpain said:
No,no I liked the pics. Maybe they were bad vaule picks but Isay F that! Plus I'm a OSU fan so it kind of sucks that you have Whitner and Youboty plus you guys got Ko Simpson! I hate you!

Why thank you. At the time of the draft, who is it that sets value? Mel Kiper and Mike Mayock? I think we're starting to see value now. Now is even early though. In about 18 months we'll really know whether Whitner and McCargo were reaches or not

Back
Top Bottom