Opinion: Tannehill Will Be Back | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion: Tannehill Will Be Back

Teddy will win us enough games to get us out of the top 3 picks in 2020. Just another brilliant move by Grier and company

No! He will not be back unless he agrees to a deal for less than 10 million. We have wasted 7 freaking years. RT17 will graduate from coach killer to franchise destroyer if Gase does well in Ny, God forbid.

Tell me again why Tannehill (or anyone) would take that much of a pay cut to pay on rebuilding team?

Because he will make more than nothing, which is what he'll get if the Dolphins cut him. Remember, Tannehill got more money up front last year by agreeing to restructure his contract. He basically got a $16 million restructure bonus for doing that.

If Bridgewater does not sign tonite the Fins will look at Brissett or Fitzpatrick.
They are getting rid of Tannehill no matter if they dont get anyone. No remaining players want him back. Everyone knows that.

If Bridgewater does not sign tonite the Fins will look at Brissett or Fitzpatrick.
They are getting rid of Tannehill no matter if they dont get anyone. No remaining players want him back. Everyone knows that.

No apparently just you and corysomething 'know' this.

It is common knowledge from every Dolphins beat writers that many players grew weary of Tannehill collapsing under pressure like a wimp. Then after he threw away the Indy game most of the WR starting questioning him being the starter. Of course players never stated as much but everyone close to the team saw that the team lost confidence and respect for him.

It is common knowledge from every Dolphins beat writers that many players grew weary of Tannehill collapsing under pressure like a wimp. Then after he threw away the Indy game most of the WR starting questioning him being the starter. Of course players never stated as much but everyone close to the team saw that the team lost confidence and respect for him.

So, you’re making stuff up?

C'mon Phins, before Western Civilization collapses...

I think the situation is weird... All their actions point to getting rid of him, yet they havent spoken about it at all, and havent released him... Its like they decided they were going to release him at the end of the season and just forgot about it... Hey you know that QB that was starting last year? Yeah Tannehill! what about him? Well he's in my office, he thinks he's still on the team...?

Yea and the team owes him nothing. No reason to cut him now and do him a favor. He made 5x more money than he actually deserved in Miami.

Dude you seriously need to relax. Your posts have so much personal angst towards the guy. It's making people not take you seriously bc you're at defcon 1 in every post.
In all seriousness are you not able to name even 1 good thing he did?

Tannehill should be back as trade bait, and that's fine. Hold him and move him in camp when someone needs a quarterback. He shouldn't be back as the starter. First off, he's not the long term answer -- health declining rapidly, bridges are burned, time to move on -- and he's not the short term answer, either. Team will win too many games with him to draft a top prospect in 2020.

Bring him into camp, that's fine. You move him by opening day one way or another.

I am not opposed to the idea of him being back. Even though I believe we need a new qb, he hasn't been put into a good situation to succeed since he has been here. I won't rehash all the bad decisions the front office has made. He should have sat on the bench for a year in his first year to begin with. He is what he is now. I do have a soft spot for how tough he has been playing behind a middle school oline.that dude was constantly getting lit up the first few years but never complained . We ruined him and he should go' but there is no one on the market much better right now

Back
Top Bottom