Opinion: Tannehill Will Be Back | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Opinion: Tannehill Will Be Back

PFT..

“Source on the possibility of the Saints signing Ryan Tannehill: "No way.”

Ugh can we just cut Tannehill now? The league clearly isn't interested in trading for Tannehill. We need to move on. I know we are waiting to sign another QB before releasing him but let's just rip it off quick like a band aid so we can move from this chapter. I don't think finheaven can take another Tannehill thread.

If Tannehill's as terrible as so many here say, his being our QB this year isn't going to make the Dolphins a six-to-eight-game winner with the way the rest of this roster is going to look.

If Tannehill IS good enough to do that, then why the heck do you look to dismiss him?

If Tannehill's as terrible as so many here say, his being our QB this year isn't going to make the Dolphins a six-to-eight-game winner with the way the rest of this roster is going to look.

If Tannehill IS good enough to do that, then why the heck do you look to dismiss him?

For some, it's blaming the QB 100% and claiming those who don't as fanboys.

For some, it's blaming the QB 100% and claiming those who don't as fanboys.

Actually seeing the team just quit the last 3 games this year, was partly on his shoulders. His overall resume never warranted the investment. It cost 2 HCs many OCs and a few GMs their jobs.

And yet....people still defend him.

Hes a good guy with a healthy future. But as a football fan, I despise the fact we were fed a fraud for these past 7 years, and the past 15 years as a whole.

He is just the point of the spear that Davie produced in fan rebellion at this point. A lot not his fault, but he owns his record.

I will watch this team lose alot in 2019 and I'll be okay with it, it's for the best. But I wont watch a single snap if Tannehill is still on this team. I've just had enough, 7 years of hating the QB of my fav team has limits.

If Bridgewater does not sign tonite the Fins will look at Brissett or Fitzpatrick.
They are getting rid of Tannehill no matter if they dont get anyone. No remaining players want him back. Everyone knows that.

...soooooooooooo....

Why is he still on the roster NOW?

Actually seeing the team just quit the last 3 games this year, was partly on his shoulders. His overall resume never warranted the investment. It cost 2 HCs many OCs and a few GMs their jobs.

And yet....people still defend him.

Hes a good guy with a healthy future. But as a football fan, I despise the fact we were fed a fraud for these past 7 years, and the past 15 years as a whole.

He is just the point of the spear that Davie produced in fan rebellion at this point. A lot not his fault, but he owns his record.

The guy had missed almost 2 years of football Wentz struggled at time with his time missed and that was on a good team
Up until the point he got injured he was doing pretty damn well
he played well early until his line got him injured again and then was a shambles when he returned from injury
Add in loss of hey weapons on offense and horrendous play calling and yes it looked bad
But some here are in full derangement
Oh and BTW the previous coaches were awlful and got themselves fired

The guy had missed almost 2 years of football Wentz struggled at time with his time missed and that was on a good team
Up until the point he got injured he was doing pretty damn well
he played well early until his line got him injured again and then was a shambles when he returned from injury
Add in loss of hey weapons on offense and horrendous play calling and yes it looked bad
But some here are in full derangement
Oh and BTW the previous coaches were awlful and got themselves fired
The GM’s got fired because they couldn’t put a good to decent team together and everybody on this site agrees, but yet they want to blame the quarterback for not acquiring talent. And anyone who thought Philbin and Gase shouldn’t of been fired are delusional fans.

Teddy will win us enough games to get us out of the top 3 picks in 2020. Just another brilliant move by Grier and company

I actually think Teddy is very capable of leading a tank job with our gutted roster.

Tannehill won't be back. The likely reason behind not cutting him now is that they are waiting until June 1st, to minimize the dead salary cap hit.

Tannehill won't be back. The likely reason behind not cutting him now is that they are waiting until June 1st, to minimize the dead salary cap hit.
They can cut him now and designate him as a post-June cut. Same effect on the cap but the player becomes a free agent now. They can do that with 2 players. The only stipulation is that the money doesn't come off the books until June but it's not like we need it for free agency anyway

I will watch this team lose alot in 2019 and I'll be okay with it, it's for the best. But I wont watch a single snap if Tannehill is still on this team. I've just had enough, 7 years of hating the QB of my fav team has limits.

You’d rather watch this team be terrible than for it to be a playoff contender with Tannehill?

Back
Top Bottom