Orange Bowl VS. Current Stadium. Also Sat. 11:30 MST NFL Network airs 82 playoffs.

HollowBeast

Rookie
Reaction score
As a fan from a great distance I would like to ask a question to fans that have attended games in the Orange Bowl vs The new renovated stadium as to what is the experience is like?
I have VHS tapes from the games played In the Eighties on Monday night football the 1984 finale against Dallas is a favorite. 85Bears from Orange Bowl. It looks like fans were right on top of the benches , I think that is cool.
I now have my DVR set to record that playoff game Sat NFL network , a game post Greise, and pre Marino . Speaks of Coach Shula’s
Abilities .

fishfanmiami

Fishy down under
Super Donator
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
I was there as well but no handcuffs were involved on my way home

:)

I must have seen 100 games there between the Fins and Canes back in our glory years
Saw the Stones and The Who there as well and played in a HS football game there too.

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Lost the car...30,000 grand in lawyer fees,....55,000 in fines..18 months in county and 5years probation...
Pop threw me out of the business for a few years..
hell yes i learned my lesson.

Namor

Pro Bowler
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
Could have been worse..in the 80's ,in south alabama...you get caught with a k...it's real bad...judges cost money,big time.

Pachyderm_Wave

Hartselle Tigers (15-0) 5-A State Champ
Reaction score
I was a dumbass twenty year old with money..bringing back miami's main export at the time...Crapload of sherriffs were waiting for me at the stateline.
lost a new 84 Datsun 280zx to them sonsofb******..
What color was that 280? I have an idea...

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Top Bottom