Orange Jerseys (merged) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Jerseys (merged)

PASQUALE

Seasoned Veteran
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Orange Jerseys

I don't like these new jerseys for some reason they don't go good with auqa pants. I hope these are just trial jerseys. I like what we have now white for home games and aqua for away. Does anybody else think this? Those orange jerseys look really bad.

Re: Orange Jerseys

Originally posted by PASQUALE
I don't like these new jerseys for some reason they don't go good with auqa pants. I hope these are just trial jerseys. I like what we have now white for home games and aqua for away. Does anybody else think this? Those orange jerseys look really bad.
they don't go good with with the aqua pants?....who are you, Martha Stewart?:lol:

We usually have on white pants when we are at home and we are wearing them for a home game...

CW

No. But, I just wanted to find out from other fans what they thought.

I' m out going home time.

See ya.

GO PHINS!!

We're wearing white pants with them..

^There is a post with a link to the youth orange jerseys(which will of course be the same as the adult ones).

where is this post showing the new orange jerseys?

I'll have to see them on the field, but my gut reaction is they blow. Same with the all aqua uni's they tried against the Bears last year.

Stick with the all white or aqua jerseies on white pants.

I thought the all aqua's looked tight!! Heck, even my Buccaneer co-workers were giving me props on that the next morning.

Originally posted by Agua
I'll have to see them on the field, but my gut reaction is they blow. Same with the all aqua uni's they tried against the Bears last year.

Stick with the all white or aqua jerseies on white pants.

Dude get some fashion tips from anyone (except the queer eye guys), the aqua on aqua was killer, and many people thought the same, they looked fresh. I wish we'd bust out with those on the opener. Its a new era, solid on solid is the new thing, look at the bills, bears, seahawks. Even the eagles, jets, cardinals, jags, falcons, titans, and bucs threw on solid on solid in at least one game last season.

Aqua on aqua looked like crap. You can't wear all of the same color unless you wear white.

I think the orange jersey will be cool if we wear it with white pants. If we wear it with aqua pants, it will look bad.

those youth replicas ARE NOT the real thing. the real ones will be revealed this THURSDAY and I guarantee they look better than the ones you are talking about.
I wish we would have gone with a Navy jersey with aqua, white, and orange highlights.
MAYBE NEXT YEAR

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Aqua on aqua looked like crap. You can't wear all of the same color unless you wear white.

I think the orange jersey will be cool if we wear it with white pants. If we wear it with aqua pants, it will look bad.

I don't think the Orange jersey should be worn with aqua pants, of course not, orange should be worn with white pants. But aqua on aqua looked awesome. Certain colors look sharp when worn on the shirt and pants. IMO, I'm not in favor of the navy jerseys, navy is not one of the Fins colors. Thats like if we decided to make yellow jerseys.
Anyways, I thought you were a soccer fan? Soccer teams, especially club teams, usually wear the same color for their shirt and shorts.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

Not really, I like:

Saints; all black
Jets; all green
Bills; all blue
Pats; all blue
and there are a few more..

Yeah Muck, I agree. They looked tight as hell..

Back
Top Bottom