Orange Jerseys (merged) | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Jerseys (merged)

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Sorry man...made us look like a bush league Arena team in my opinion. The solid color uni's just look "pimpish" to me. Like they were designed by Deion Sanders or something.

I liked the aqua over aqua. I feel it should be used only in limited occasions(like home games against Buffalo and the Jets). Actually if the Jets want to wear white in the Meadowlands on Sept 14th, we really should go aqua over aqua in that game.

It looks like were stuck in the 70's :(

If they only would just darken the aqua to that darker metallic aqua color they have on some jerseys, that alone would make me happy.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
It looks like were stuck in the 70's :(

If they only would just darken the aqua to that darker metallic aqua color they have on some jerseys, that alone would make me happy.

Sheesh man...you want to be the Seahawks?

Originally posted by mf52dolphin

I liked the aqua over aqua. I feel it should be used only in limited occasions(like home games against Buffalo and the Jets). Actually if the Jets want to wear white in the Meadowlands on Sept 14th, we really should go aqua over aqua in that game.

That would be tight!!!! Awesome idea, flash the Aqua right in the Jet fans' faces!

Originally posted by unclemonty
also DOLFAN our colors are
WHITE
AQUA
NAVY
CORAL [not orange]

You can call it coral, I'll call it O-R-A-N-G-E.

Still waiting for the links about Navy being an "official" color...??

Obviously its on the jersey sleeve seam, shadows on the logo, and a touch outline around the jersey number. But as someone else said, Navy is a nice color, but not for the Fins: half of the NFL teams has that color, and you don't think of Navy when you think of Dolphins.

Navy has been an official team color for a LOOOONNNGGGG time, folks, and I have been watching the Phins for a loooonnnngggg time - so get over the idea that Navy is not a team color. Look at some of the old team pictures, and you will see some with the dark blue jerseys rather than the aqua. The aqua ought to be shipped out to Seattle or something - and the orange - what, are we going to be ancient Broncos now? EGAD. They were ugly on them. We'll look like a bunch of road workers cutting grass on the field. Besides that, it's just a ploy on the part of the management to get some people to pony up some more valuta for some more "fan merchandise." Give me my old Csonka jersey in NAVY BLUE!!!

Originally posted by RevRick
Navy has been an official team color for a LOOOONNNGGGG time, folks, and I have been watching the Phins for a loooonnnngggg time - so get over the idea that Navy is not a team color. Look at some of the old team pictures, and you will see some with the dark blue jerseys rather than the aqua. The aqua ought to be shipped out to Seattle or something - and the orange - what, are we going to be ancient Broncos now? EGAD. They were ugly on them. We'll look like a bunch of road workers cutting grass on the field. Besides that, it's just a ploy on the part of the management to get some people to pony up some more valuta for some more "fan merchandise." Give me my old Csonka jersey in NAVY BLUE!!!

It is an official color now but it hasn't been for a long time. Quite the contrary it was instituted by Jimmy Johnson. If you consider 5 years a long time then you are right. IMO Navy has no reason for being our main color. It dosen't at all represent the Dolphins theme. Tropical, Ocean, S. Florida.

At least I'm not the only one who understands the tropical value of aqua and coral...

Also... that aqua on aqua was pimp... take a while to get used to though... I also think the Orange with White pants will be sweet... Those mock ups on the site look GREAT!

Does anybody have a pic of the orange jersey?

I heven't seen anything on the web from the "unveiling". Anybody know of a pic, or did anyone go to the kickoff and take pics?

Does anyone have a Pic of these jersey's? And are they only going to wear them at the eagles game?

Originally posted by Prime Time

Please man Aqua on Aqua was the freshest, tightest thing we wore last year. It was off the chain.

Um...could someone please translate for me....I'm "homey impaired". ;)

Back
Top Bottom