Orange Jerseys (merged) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Orange Jerseys (merged)

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

DUDE!! Where'd she come from, and what is she thinking while holding that hose?:lol:

She's my housekeeper.................:lol:

I just saw the pic of the orange jersey they are absolutely ugly.........they got to go

I just came from Sports Authority where they didn't sell me a jersey (not unitl 7:30PM) but did allow me to see them. They are nice. Look almost like UM jerseys. I set one aside for myself.

BTW the only numbers this store has are 34,54,55.

They'd better be passing out barf bags when they where those things....Horrible!!!!!

They'd better be passing out barf bags when they wear those things....Horrible!!!!!

Re: Orange Jerseys

Originally posted by PASQUALE
I don't like these new jerseys for some reason they don't go good with auqa pants. I hope these are just trial jerseys. I like what we have now white for home games and aqua for away. Does anybody else think this? Those orange jerseys look really bad.

Your right they dont look good with the aqua pants but they look real good with the white pants. They kind of remind me of the Hurricane uniforms... :biggrin:

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Sorry man...made us look like a bush league Arena team in my opinion. The solid color uni's just look "pimpish" to me. Like they were designed by Deion Sanders or something.

That's my point. It looked Pimp. It was off the chain.

Originally posted by Pagan

Um...could someone please translate for me....I'm "homey impaired". ;)

:roflmao:

BTW, you can call it whatever you want...for me our officials colors are Aqua and Orange!

Originally posted by RevRick
Navy has been an official team color for a LOOOONNNGGGG time, folks, and I have been watching the Phins for a loooonnnngggg time - so get over the idea that Navy is not a team color. Look at some of the old team pictures, and you will see some with the dark blue jerseys rather than the aqua. The aqua ought to be shipped out to Seattle or something - and the orange - what, are we going to be ancient Broncos now? EGAD. They were ugly on them. We'll look like a bunch of road workers cutting grass on the field. Besides that, it's just a ploy on the part of the management to get some people to pony up some more valuta for some more "fan merchandise." Give me my old Csonka jersey in NAVY BLUE!!!
:confused: :confused:
Whoa!
I've been watching football for a long time and I have never seen one piece of evidence that the Dolphins ever wore any jersey that was neither aqua or white.
Since you mentioned Czonka's days the aqua was almost more of a turquoise color for a couple of years, never was dark, and definitely not navy.
The closest thing to a dark model were the 1989 uniforms which were a dark aqua, not much different than the current Canes color. That was probably due to a color screw up by Wilson, and by 1991 it brighter.

On the prime time show they just showed all the players live at Riverwalk in the new jerseys and... no thanks. I'll take the blue any day. bleh.

Originally posted by dolfan4good
I just came from Sports Authority where they didn't sell me a jersey (not unitl 7:30PM) but did allow me to see them. They are nice. Look almost like UM jerseys. I set one aside for myself.

BTW the only numbers this store has are 34,54,55.

They only made 6,000 and the numbers are 34, 54, 55, 14, 9, and 99......

Back
Top Bottom