orange jerseys | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

orange jerseys

Those jerseys are ugly as hell and I wish they were never invented. I wish we would go back to wearing our aqua jerseys, they're classy and they look nice. Those orange jerseys need to be burned!

SuperBankz said:
when should we wear them... no nationaly shown games right?
I don't know if they wear their old uniforms in the hall of fame game, but if they dont they should wear them then.

I think they could become a regular alternate jersey -- perhaps we could wear them twice, three times even. Not just a one off.

I really don't see why some people don't like them. I have one and I think they're the hottest jerseys available!

HysterikiLL said:
I think they could become a regular alternate jersey -- perhaps we could wear them twice, three times even. Not just a one off.

I really don't see why some people don't like them. I have one and I think they're the hottest jerseys available!

If I could get my hands on the lot of them, I'd make them much hotter than anything you might imagine. :D

They are UGLY.

awing_pilot said:
Nope they won't let you make players past or present unless you can pull a fast one one them!!

Are you serious? So you're SOL if you have a favorite team and favorite number and there is someone on that team that has your last name AND your number? LAME. They should allow it, customs are more expensive, the'y make more than selling one of the pre-mades

BTW, I like the orange ones. I HATE the Dark Blue ones, those are stupid and I hope we never wear them. I think my favorite is White jersey with aqua pants.

The Pro Shop on line and in Davie will produce any signed player. You can get a Welker in any of the 3 colors. We have produced quite a few for fans and his family. We can not do traded or retired players. We will have Marino white EQT jerseys in August, Claton & Duper are due in October. They will be white also and retail for about 125.00.

:missmeth:

Proshopgirl said:
The Pro Shop on line and in Davie will produce any signed player. You can get a Welker in any of the 3 colors. We have produced quite a few for fans and his family. We can not do traded or retired players. We will have Marino white EQT jerseys in August, Claton & Duper are due in October. They will be white also and retail for about 125.00.

:missmeth:
how much for a ORANGE welker jersey??

We should wear all aqua or aqua and orange!

Orange and white doesnt go together and it makes our OL and DT's look like pumpkins!

I love some of you guys like to undermine people with different view's around here. Just b/c you don't like them doesn't make other people wrong for liking them...

Apparently I am classless and tasteless...I really like those orange uni's... :shakeno:

:rolleyes:

FinzManiac said:
I love some of you guys like to undermine people with different view's around here. Just b/c you don't like them doesn't make other people wrong for liking them...

Apparently I am classless and tasteless...I really like those orange uni's... :shakeno:

:rolleyes:

How can i get a sig like the one u have?

Shifty187 said:
We should wear all aqua or aqua and orange!

Orange and white doesnt go together and it makes our OL and DT's look like pumpkins!

you don't think adding "aqua" (aka a form of green) to that won't make them look MORE like pumpkins (green stems maybe)? lol

Back
Top Bottom