Oregon vs Wisconsin | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oregon vs Wisconsin

I don’t like the Oregon offensive scheme either.

They have MAULERS on the o-line and play a horizontal game instead of a power game that could produce chunk plays off play-action Herbert would be great in that system..

They have MAULERS on the o-line and play a horizontal game instead of a power game that could produce chunk plays off play-action Herbert would be great in that system..
I may have an unpopular opinion, but I think if you put Herbert in a different scheme he may look/perform a lot better. Too much arm talent strength to run constant screens and stuff.

Oregon looks like the Dolphins tonight... no push from the OLine, no rushing game.

Oregon's LT is supposed to be All World. I've watched an end I've never heard of run past him at least twice...with no moves, just run around the edge.

Herbert, Herbert, Herbert...

What can I say about that last decision that hasn't been said about Afghanistan?

So all you folks still on board the Herbert express?

I cannot say I've watched him play many, many games but every one I've watched, I've been unimpressed with his play overall.

I hope Miami does not waste a pick on this kid and I don't care that he ran for a TD, I need to be impressed with his passing.

Herbert looks like a middle class mans Josh Allen to me.

He could be good, but I don’t see any super star qualities like I see in Lawrence and have seen in healthy Tua.

Also on RB, I wold not go too early there. I’d look for a guy like Cam Akers in the 3rd or 4th. Taylor is not blowing me away.

Back
Top Bottom