Oregon vs Wisconsin | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Oregon vs Wisconsin

I thought Herbert played ok tonight. Badgers played really well. Got to give them credit.

His draft status won't change based on tonight's game.

His stats weren't much... and his team was dominated at the LOS, but he got it done.
WTF are you talking about?

Herbert only threw 17 passes. But made a couple of clutch throws. He looked athletic as Hell and accounted for 3 TD’s. Fields heaved the ball 46 times and was picked twice. He accounted for 1 TD, Dobbins carried them. I have watched Lawrence many times and he was good but I am not a fan of his throwing mechanics and think overall he is overated. Give me a healthy Tua or Burrow over him any day all day.

Herbert only threw 17 passes. But made a couple of clutch throws. He looked athletic as Hell and accounted for 3 TD’s. Fields heaved the ball 46 times and was picked twice. He accounted for 1 TD, Dobbins carried them. I have watched Lawrence many times and he was good but I am not a fan of his throwing mechanics and think overall he is overated. Give me a healthy Tua or Burrow over him any day all day.
Lol, Clemson and Ohio St would have destroyed Oregon.

Hell of a game by that Oregon defense. Great job forcing Wisconsin to throw. Oregon had four turnovers...scored one of the TDs themselves. That last play call was a fantastic call to get Herbert outside.

We did see the bad for Herbert as well, under pressure, he folded several times...took bad sacks. Herbert is playing behind the second best o-line in the country...4 of those guys will get drafted, a couple in the first two days. The LT will be a top 5 pick next year.

You just hate Herbert

No I hate the phrase, I mean Tebow and Fromm are winners, so were Cardelle Jones and Colt McCoy. Hell Fromm went to a national championship game what’s Herbert done?

Herbert is super athletic with a great arm. He will measure as the top guy, but he is just a grab bag of results. He is great 10 plays and horrible for 2. Can it be coached out and refined I don’t know. Never heard about leadership or football desire. Seeing the guys who succeed I would prefer a player who all he cares about is football.

is that Herbert? Maybe. Glad this choice isn’t up to me

Herbert gets an underwhelming C only because they won

We're on to Georgia to see what Fromm likely can't do
Rumor out of Georgia is after an up and down year and seeing his draft stock plummet. Fromm will go back to school for his senior year.

Lol, Clemson and Ohio St would have destroyed Oregon.

I think you misunderstand. I like Burrow and Tua over Herbert. Someone made a comment on Lawrence and Fields. Can we see Herbert with Dobbins or Ettiene in the back field? How about throwing to NFL level WR’s?
This kid has tools but plays in a system that does not utilize him correctly and he has no weapons remotely comparable to the others mentioned.
He is said to have over a 4.0 GPA would like to see him in another system. I mean 17 passes? How do you judge that?

Back
Top Bottom