Organized Minicamp Info | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Organized Minicamp Info

KB21 said:
Cool. The Dolphins have another second generation Dolphin in mini camp. Bryce Bishop's father, Richard Bishop, played for the Dolphins and the Patriots.
Bryce Bishop is in camp now? I went to highschool with him and remember he was the #1 O-Lineman in his recruiting class. He never panned out though. Maybe Houck will turn him into something.

Brock Berlin
clear.gif

Agent51 said:
Hell, i want one of those practice JERSEYS!

I'm glad Ronnie Switched face masks, I didn't like the one he wore in college, hopefully he keeps this one, and either wears the dark visor or none at all cuz clear visors look dumb.

I bought at pair of the shorts last year and let me tell you, they are as sweet as they look. Considering buying another pair this year. I found mine at eastbay.com, don't know who else has them.

Does anybody have a pic of Kay-Jay during MC?

Nah I doubt it..

Ronnie is the primary back and whats great about him is he can play on 1st 2nd or 3rd down- he is that versatile. Lamar will probably be the primary backup, with KJ getting some odd carries here and there.

What time should we expect highlights and pics from the minicamp today?

Dolfan1000 said:
WHO is number 37- with that hair!?!?

Yikes.

Ronnie looks great with the number 23- and what is Channing doing catching a ball? I hope that isnt AJ throwing it to a gosh darn LB!

Hey, he was open and wearing the right jersey for a change. At least that is a marked improvment over last year. I'll take what I can get. We need AJ to improve dramatically if he is gonna be the #1 backup to Gus.

Back
Top Bottom