Organized Minicamp Info | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Organized Minicamp Info

Terror said:
I wonder where Matt Roth is during all this?

He was there. During the local news here in Miami they interviewed him and showed clips of him at the practice.

George Lewis is one of the guys with dreds:

pGLewis03-1.jpg

Dolfan1000 said:
WHO is number 37- with that hair!?!?

Yikes.

Ronnie looks great with the number 23- and what is Channing doing catching a ball? I hope that isnt AJ throwing it to a gosh darn LB!
I think 37 is Atari Bigbi..Doesnt he have dreads?

During the news they interviewed Kay Jay Harris and I think they should re-check his birth certificate...he looks 36 not 26 :lol: (but he was a hell of a steal for us)

DolphinDevil28 said:
Atari Bigby might be the ugliest human being on the face of the earth.

he looks like the crackhead character dave chappelle does on his show

DcRy82 said:
I wonder if there is a way to order those practice shorts..... those are pretty sweet

Hell, i want one of those practice JERSEYS!

I'm glad Ronnie Switched face masks, I didn't like the one he wore in college, hopefully he keeps this one, and either wears the dark visor or none at all cuz clear visors look dumb.

Here is a pic of Dwone Hicks from his days at Middle Tennessee State. Notice who he is playing against in this pic. Keep an eye on this guy. He was very, very good at MTSU. He split time with Rashard Lee of the Dallas Cowboys, but he rushed for 1,000+ yards on 190 rushes, averaging 6 yards per carry and scored 20 TDs, I believe, during his senior season at MTSU.

clear.gif

Cool. The Dolphins have another second generation Dolphin in mini camp. Bryce Bishop's father, Richard Bishop, played for the Dolphins and the Patriots.

KB21 said:
Keep an eye on this guy. He was very, very good at MTSU. He split time with Rashard Lee of the Dallas Cowboys, but he rushed for 1,000+ yards on 190 rushes, averaging 6 yards per carry and scored 20 TDs, I believe, during his senior season at MTSU.

Cool KB, hopefully he'll land on a team and do well (don't think he'll make it here with our somewhat crowded backfield)

By the way...I feel ReShard Lee is one of the best kept secrets in the NFL but that's just my opinion of course.

Noodle Arm said:
Cool KB, hopefully he'll land on a team and do well (don't think he'll make it here with our somewhat crowded backfield)

By the way...I feel ReShard Lee is one of the best kept secrets in the NFL but that's just my opinion of course.

One thing these running backs have in common is size. Ronnie is 6'0", 233 lbs. Kay Jay is about 6'0", 232 lbs. Dwone is 5'11", 225 lbs. Lamar is 6'1", 227 lbs.

Back
Top Bottom