Organized Minicamp Info | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Organized Minicamp Info

Dolfan1000 said:
WHO is number 37- with that hair!?!?

Yikes.

Ronnie looks great with the number 23- and what is Channing doing catching a ball? I hope that isnt AJ throwing it to a gosh darn LB!

Only rookies are attending this MC. I think that Crowder might be doing int drills.

Dolfan1000 said:
Yeremiah Bell does not have hair like that- someone else is wearing his number.

52 is Crowder.
Upon further review, I believe that #37 may be sporting a towel of some sort under his helmet. Doesn't really look like hair

clear.gif
Any idea who that is on the bottom left sporting the dreads? :hmmm:

Remember that the guys who was invited to come to the MC will wear other players jerseys because they dont have one. If they do get signed, then they will get their own number.

I wish that mamidolphins.com would hurry up and post pics and interviews on the afternoon practice.

Does anyone know if that DB/KR who ran a 4.35 was there. I heard he had a possible ACL injury. I am rooting for the guy. I remember watching Michael Irvin and Deon Sanders talking, other people have said this as well. You can teach fundamentals, technique, just about anything else, but you can't teach speed.

Hey it's only fair to put caddy on here if Benson is on here......But.....

GO RONNIE!!!!!

Antrel Rolle
clear.gif
clear.gif

Braylon...
clear.gif

DcRy82 said:
I wonder if there is a way to order those practice shorts..... those are pretty sweet

DcRy82, you can get them from the team store, I got a pair last year at training camp. I dont know if they are on the website though.

PhinDude88 said:
I wish that mamidolphins.com would hurry up and post pics and interviews on the afternoon practice.
PhinDude88, I tried to PM you back, but it said I couldn't send it to you because your inbox is full. Just wanted to tell you so you didn't think I stood you up.

I wonder why no pictures/interviews of Roth?

Are you sure that these newer pictures are not from the afternoon practice? The first couple are definitely morning, but the last ones seem to have just randomly appeared, and were definitely not available when I first looked at the morning shots.

LtDan662002 said:
Upon further review, I believe that #37 may be sporting a towel of some sort under his helmet. Doesn't really look like hair
Yeah, I agree. It's hard to tell from the picture, but I think it's a towel and not hair.

clear.gif

clear.gif

A quote from Gruden
These guys(Brown and Williams) are the most UNSELFISH GUYS i've seen in some time. Its refreshing to be around them.

painnotpleasure said:

Lets see who is really observant- can anyone name those coaches? I've been trying.. its tough. Definitely dont recognize the red hair...

Dolfan1000 said:
I wonder why no pictures/interviews of Roth?

Are you sure that these newer pictures are not from the afternoon practice? The first couple are definitely morning, but the last ones seem to have just randomly appeared, and were definitely not available when I first looked at the morning shots.
Yeah I'm guessing Roth wasn't there or he would've been made available to the media.

Back
Top Bottom