Organized Minicamp Info | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Organized Minicamp Info

Terror said:
I wonder where Matt Roth is during all this?

Roth got too fired up and ripped the face mask off TD the Mascot. Had to be sent in to cool off thus no press release. TD could not be reached for comment either!

I thought matt roth was there. I coulda sworn I heard a comment from him on 740 the team up here in orlando.

Oh, one with the dreads might be Atari Bigby, but his were always looong and nasty looking. Thos dreads look somewhat cut.

Uhhhh, Bigby is not in our camp

EDIT: Oh snap....when was Bigby brought in!! Just saw it in the other thread.

outtawack311 said:
I thought matt roth was there. I coulda sworn I heard a comment from him on 740 the team up here in orlando.

Oh, one with the dreads might be Atari Bigby, but his were always looong and nasty looking. Thos dreads look somewhat cut.
Yeah, somewhat cut...like a towel

Wooo...first mini camp practices.

Ronnie looks pretty good...I just hope he'll be on the field for training camp.

Saban looks good too.

Dolfan1000 said:
WHO is number 37- with that hair!?!?

Yikes.

Ronnie looks great with the number 23- and what is Channing doing catching a ball? I hope that isnt AJ throwing it to a gosh darn LB!
:roflmao:

LtDan662002 said:
Roth got too fired up and ripped the face mask off TD the Mascot. Had to be sent in to cool off thus no press release. TD could not be reached for comment either!

:lol:

bakedmatt said:
clear.gif

The Jets interception drill.:lol:

Dolfan1000 said:
Lets see who is really observant- can anyone name those coaches? I've been trying.. its tough. Definitely dont recognize the red hair...

I believe its Jason Garret our QB coach...

Back
Top Bottom