Organized Minicamp Info | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Organized Minicamp Info

Dolfan1000 said:
Lets see who is really observant- can anyone name those coaches? I've been trying.. its tough. Definitely dont recognize the red hair...

The red hair is Jason Garrett.

Dolfan1000 said:
Lets see who is really observant- can anyone name those coaches? I've been trying.. its tough. Definitely dont recognize the red hair...
I think the guy with the red hair is Jason Garrett (QB coach).

Oh ya- good call on that.

He was one coach I was shocked to see named. Saban must see something.

clear.gif

Nublar7 said:
PhinDude88, I tried to PM you back, but it said I couldn't send it to you because your inbox is full. Just wanted to tell you so you didn't think I stood you up.

Thanks for telling me because i didnt know that my inbox was full. But i did found the answer to my question that i asked you about MC.

I was also wondering if there was no media access allowed, who took these photos?

And does no media access mean that they will still be able to interview Nick and the guys after practice every day, or was this a special case because it was the first one?

Dolfan1000 said:
I was also wondering if there was no media access allowed, who took these photos?

And does no media access mean that they will still be able to interview Nick and the guys after practice every day, or was this a special case because it was the first one?
Media was allowed, just no fans.

Thanks Nublar-

So the rest of them media are not allowed, is that how it works?

That kind of sucks.. no pictures or interviews or anything. Ugh.

Dolfan1000 said:
Thanks Nublar-

So the rest of them media are not allowed, is that how it works?

That kind of sucks.. no pictures or interviews or anything. Ugh.
I think the media is allowed to go to all mini camps, just not Training camp.

My notes after reading thread/mini camp stuff online:
-Tampa Bays practice jereseys are sweet!

-Benson has always wore a clear visor, no dark

-Ronnie not only isn't wearing a visor obviously, but also changed his facemask style (I am glad I am not the only one who pays attention to what they were LOL I thought I was being lame because what really matters is how they play, but still, I enjoy variety in players looks)

-Your in Arizona Antrell...are you friggin cold for God sake???

-I'm digging Crowder, he is saying all the right things, I am really worried about the knees though (3 ACLs on the right plus 1 scope, 1 ACL on the left).

-I believe it is no fans at mini camp except for one in June, media is allowed but only by specific invitiation. Training camp is open to media and fans.

Ah, so all mini-camps we will have media reports and photos.

Lovely.

Thanks Nublar.

Back
Top Bottom