O'Shea Fired | Page 27 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

O'Shea Fired

Another possibility. Flo is a D guy. If he found himself being able to guess O'Shea's plays (e.g., run on 1D), he knew the OC was a weakness. But, that's speculation

Well he was probably hearing the playcalls in his headset so if he didn't know what was coming that would be concerning.

All "we" know?
Who are "we?"
How do "we" know?
Are "we" in the building?

U can't be serious..... it's common knowledge the OC calls the plays for the offense, U don't have to be in the building to know this.

U can't be serious..... it's common knowledge the OC calls the plays for the offense, U don't have to be in the building to know this.

Calls the plays...You said he ran the whole thing.
Quit screwing around and stick to ONE point.
Which is it?

I know your reply was some sort of tongue-in-cheek, though I don't know the exact reason... but she was self-conscious about having webbed feet, due to being Tatar, which is related to Genghis Khan.
Just having fun at the phrasing of the quote and dragging a little of the Lounge shinanigans in here, definitely not at her expense. Hope it wasn't taken that way.

We're just having fun with ya Joe, we're a couple of class clowns! Especially that other guy...
giphy.gif

All we know is being the OC he played the most significant role on the offense out of all the coaches which is the reason ppl are surprised that the only aspect of our football team that was functional OC was fired.
Calls the plays...You said he ran the whole thing.
Quit screwing around and stick to ONE point.
Which is it?

SMH..... Here's my post, now please show me the part about him running the whole thing ? Surely u understand how the OC who calls the plays has the most significant role on offense.

Seems like your the one screwing around read my posts, no more misquote.

There are a few moving parts but I can confirm there were some personnel decisions that O Shea and Flores did not agree on

Please tell me Flores wanted more Gaskins and O'Shea wanted more Laird. Laird has zero acceleration or burst.

Back
Top Bottom