OSU #1, Texas #2 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OSU #1, Texas #2

Motion said:
:rolleyes: Nice retreat.
UCF will beat you guys but not like Miami will. Miami will win in a blowout, UCF will win in a close game. can't wait to see Kevin Smith run all over you guys

nick1 said:
UCF will beat you guys but not like Miami will. Miami will win in a blowout, UCF will win in a close game. can't wait to see Kevin Smith run all over you guys

You clearly have no idea what your talking about. Florida's front 7 is gonna be downright nasty this season, the other SEC fans here know it.

Keep talking :blah:

nick1 said:

You think UCF is going to beat Florida?

DolphinDevil28 said:
You think UCF is going to beat Florida?
keep doubting than weep when it happens, I will wager my avator for the entire football season if anyone will accept. if you guys are so sure Florida will win than whats to worry about

I think UCF CAN beat Florida but I dont see it happening really, it could be a close game but I dont know if UCF can pull that off

Alex44 said:
I think UCF CAN beat Florida but I dont see it happening really, it could be a close game but I dont know if UCF can pull that off
Any team always has a chance to win but This won't be the time for Ucf to beat UF. UCF will not go into THE SWAMP and beat us. No chance.

nick1 said:

I like the fact that you have a florida boy on your sig.:wink:

nick1 said:
keep doubting than weep when it happens, I will wager my avator for the entire football season if anyone will accept. if you guys are so sure Florida will win than whats to worry about

Wait, first off, I won't be weeping.

I'm an LSU man.

Secondly, please elaborate why you think UCF has such a good shot at beating Florida.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Wait, first off, I won't be weeping.

I'm an LSU man.

Secondly, please elaborate why you think UCF has such a good shot at beating Florida.
LOL, DD he does not really have any reason for thinking that other than hating UF.

Posters like this are the reason I don't like going to the zoo.

Oboy said:
LOL, DD he does not really have any reason for thinking that other than hating UF.

UCF is a good up and coming team, I could see them POSSIBLY pulling an upset, but I wouldnt be dancing around predicting their victory either thats just crazy

Oboy said:

:yes:

Get Up And Go said:
Any team always has a chance to win but This won't be the time for Ucf to beat UF. UCF will not go into THE SWAMP and beat us. No chance.
it's in UCF

Back
Top Bottom