OSU #1, Texas #2 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

OSU #1, Texas #2

Motion said:
I don't hate Florida, I use to like them alot but that was because I was brainwashed by a friend. I still like them a bit, I see alot of potential in UCF and they could very well go undefeated with their schedule

Get Up And Go said:
WRONG:shakeno:
my bad my sis goes to UCF and said they were hosting the game should of known not to trust her on that, she's not big on sports. that changes a bit but I still like UCF

look I think UCF will win crazier things have happened

nick1 said:
look I think UCF will win crazier things have happened

I'll give UCF the benefit of the doubt and say UF wins 34-10.

I like this UCF team BUT I don't think they have what it takes this year. No disrespect to the abilities of UCF football.

I'm gonna stop because my prediction goes against common theory and you get ripped for that stuff here

nick1 said:
I'm gonna stop because my prediction goes against common theory and you get ripped for that stuff here

I'm not trying to rip ya dude. When there is an upset there is always someone out there who called it before the game. And when they made their prediction they were told it would never happen. Thats sports. Make your prediction and stand by it no matter what.

Get Up And Go said:
I'm not trying to rip ya dude. When there is an upset there is always someone out there who called it before the game. And when they made their prediction they were told it would never happen. Thats sports. Make your prediction and stand by it no matter what.
cool

nick1 said:
Don't play the victim card dude. If you wanna make a bold prediction just do it and leave it at that, but save the trash talk that you brought with it. Plain and simple. No one else was ripping UCF, I like an underdog as much as the next guy but you don't have to bash the opposing team.

Motion said:
Don't play the victim card dude. If you wanna make a bold prediction just do it and leave it at that, but save the trash talk that you brought with it. Plain and simple. No one else was ripping UCF, I like an underdog as much as the next guy but you don't have to bash the opposing team.
okay I will leave it by saying UCF will upset UF

All three state universitys are in a good position to move up.You dont want to start as No 1.Too much pressure.If you are in the bottom 20 its too tough to end up No 1 even with an undefeated season.

The games against each other will be the deciding factor IMO.

I think Miami is worthy of a top 10 team maybe after they beat FSU Miami will be top 10

Oboy said:
However, it seems FSU is ALWAYS high in the preseason polls. Just seems everyone loves Bowden. :shakeno:

Do you want some cheese to go with that wine!!!:boohoo: The only reason Florida is ranked in the top 10 is because of their coach, so it works both ways.

NorthFloridaFin said:
Do you want some cheese to go with that wine!!!:boohoo: The only reason Florida is ranked in the top 10 is because of their coach, so it works both ways.

Riiight, Four year starter at QB, senior heavy team, one of the best front 7's in the SEC, one of the top WR corps in the SEC, and arguably the top recruiting class in the nation this year had nothing to do with it. :rolleyes2

Back
Top Bottom