Other Players to be Traded? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Players to be Traded?

McCain is my top candidate. Grant would be good to go too. Replace him with these new guys, including Merritt to replace his speed

Wilson is speedy, and actually runs good routes, unlike JG.

They are both overpaid, IMO, but AW is more productive when healthy.

the continued ask to cut Wilson, I don’t get it, especially now? Why..

if we see other WR’s get injured in camp etc people are going to pivot quickly- why did we release him when we did.

the timing now makes zero sense, before FA would have been the time if they were so inclined.

Last edited:
Albert should be cut soon to make room for Clowney
I don't think so. Clowney doesn't fit the mold. Selfish player won't cut it around here. I also want to see if Wilson can continue his late season surge. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the field at the same time with Brieda and Grant. Need this speed on offense for go along with pound it out running game.

I would happily accept a conditional ham sandwich for Rosen. But who would want him?

We should want him. We gave up a 2nd rounder for him and despite the satisfaction of drafting Tua, we don't know what is going to happen to him if an edge rush tracks him down and tackles him the same way as the game in which he was injured.

I don't think so. Clowney doesn't fit the mold. Selfish player won't cut it around here.

Why is Clowney selfish?

He wants the best contract he can get?

He doesn't want to play for a losing organization?

What makes him selfish?

I would like to move on from Grant and Ballage sooner rather than later. I doubt anyone would trade for either though.

I know that some really buy into the Grant hype, but I have never got it. His extension baffled me.

I would happily accept a conditional ham sandwich for Rosen. But who would want him?
Yes. Trade Ballage quickly for anything. Tooo bad as he had such promise his first year but we can maybe still get something for him. I'm sure Howard isn't off the table entirely for the right deal from a team that is really hurting for a starter at CB. I haven't minded Wilson but he's either going to need to restructure or get cut I would imagine.

Grant has the most special teams td's in dolphins history. not the best receiver with those alligator arms, but he flashes. I'd rather trade/cut wilson

Come to think of it, maybe the Raiders might be interested in Tankersley, being that's he's from Clemson and Gruden and Mayock like Clemson players.

I would say that Grant has to be a little worried after seeing Taco and Harris move on. He is way overpaid for a ST player. He contributes next to nothing as a WR and didn't show anything last season to justify that contract.

Jakeem Grant has to go, his contract is 10x what hes worth on the field

Back
Top Bottom