Other Players to be Traded? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Other Players to be Traded?

Healthy Albert Wilson is a stud.

If we aren't absolutely desperate for cap space (we aren't), I can't fathom anyone thinking we should get rid of him.

I couldn't agree more. After the draft, we're like the fat kid in a candy store now. We are so full of candy until we can't tell the good candy from the bad candy.

I couldn't agree more. After the draft, we're like the fat kid in a candy store now. We are so full of candy until we can't tell the good candy from the bad candy.
So true.

But I've seen this weird Albert sentiment prior to the draft as well.

Even after he displayed that he was all the way back (or almost all the way back) from injury.

What would that reason be?

I've never heard anything negative from his coaches or teammates.
No, and you probably won't. I don't want him on the Dolphins. That's my opinion. That's it. He has 32 sacks in 6 years. That's 5.33 sacks a year. I know sacks don't tell the whole story, but that's a low number of sacks for someone that supposedly has generational talent and wants top $. Agree to disagree and put this fu..er to bed.

If Merritt proves a better fit than Grant I can see him getting released. He’d likely get another chance on a roster elsewhere once clearing waivers. By the standards of life, he’s a huge success. He’s got the coin in the bank for life.

He has NFL caliber talent but not NFL required consistency.

I’m ok either way at this point, if he’s on the roster or replaced.

I feel pretty similar about Albert however Wilson finished the season very strongly. If you can find a better replacement, show me.

I also wouldn’t mind seeing more of Isiah Ford.

Adding Mike Gesicki into the conversation you have got to be able to understand why this team didn’t draft a WR with Parker and Williams on the outside.

If Tua sees the field at the end of the season he’ll love his on field targets

I spent all off season telling the pro draft-a-WR early crowd that wasn’t going to happen. It wasn’t important enough right now.

Luxury picks weren’t for us last week. Come 2021 though with those extra early picks we’d be in better position to add another weapon to replace Wilson/Grant.

Last edited:
I don’t know why everyone is pushing so hard for Wilson and Grant to get cut or traded. Wilson is a pretty good player. And I think his style fits Tua very well.

Who is our return guy? Jones? He’s not as explosive as Grant. We aren’t hurting for money right now. Keep them and let it play out next season.

I don’t know why everyone is pushing so hard for Wilson and Grant to get cut or traded. Wilson is a pretty good player. And I think his style fits Tua very well.

Who is our return guy? Jones? He’s not as explosive as Grant. We aren’t hurting for money right now. Keep them and let it play out next season.
I think a couple of draftees/udfa have return skills.

Iggy and Merritt spring to mind.

I would like to move on from Grant and Ballage sooner rather than later. I doubt anyone would trade for either though.

I know that some really buy into the Grant hype, but I have never got it. His extension baffled me.

I would happily accept a conditional ham sandwich for Rosen. But who would want him?
Anything is possible, we just traded Harris to the Falcons for a draft pick.

not sure why people are all for dumping wilson and grant. grant might be replaceable as a WR, but wilson doesn't have a replacement on this team. And despite a DVP last season, nothing has shown us he's capable of doing that multiple seasons in a row, and before last season our best WR was stills and it wasn't even close.

I am not the biggest Wilson fan but we did not draft another WR and we have Williams coming off an ACL and Parker who has been injury prone in the past. Not great depth at the position.

I understand the grant slander but outside of the contract what is wrong w/ Wilson? I think he’s got one of the safest spots on the time quite frankly no one has his skill set on this team

I don't know I want to see Grant with an accurate QB like Tua who has that timing down. I think he would do some damage on those slants like Abalama used to run with Ruggs and Judy. I mean one crease and it is a TD.
i think those quick slants were more jeudy and ruggs and waddle vs the citadel and duke and new mexico state than because tua.

Back
Top Bottom