Ouch! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ouch!

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
:couch:

Congratulations finfans. You guys dominated us in every aspect of the game. Exactly what I said happnened. The only way the fins were gonna beat the bills is by running RW down out throats. That way you keep our O off the field. When Our is on the field, pressure Drew to throw stupid throws which he did. Your D just killed our OL.

Great gameplanning by your coaches on both D and O. Norv, stuck his O down our throats.

I'm back. I'll take whatever you have to dish out. You guys earned it.

Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard fought game. The Bills are a good team with an improved defense.

This season is likely to come down to the wire..

Nice post.

That was a good old fashioned @ss kicking.

It was great to watch. The Bills are still a really good team and will bounce back. Should be a dog fight until the end.

I live in Buffalo and have to listen to the idiot talk radio hosts. I plan on calling every one today to rub it in. The media and fans actually gave the Dolphins no chance to win. They were emphasizing the 32nd ranked pass defense after TWO GAMES. Conveniently ignoring the last FIVE YEARS.

Well Bills fans, the Dolphin defense is not done just yet.

HA HA bills suck!!! just kidding, i expect guys like you, clumped, and circlingwagons to stand up and be accountable. i'm glad the rest of those clowns are gone. "buffalo may score 50 or 60" :lol:

Originally posted by sugarcane
That's big of you!

I'm seeing a shrink to help me get over that as whooping we took. Somebody emailed my posts on how to beat the bills to Wanny. :lol:

ZachSeau, go for it. I deserve all the smack coming from you especially. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Justa, it's no fun gloating when you play each other twice a year.....it's only a matter of time before all your words come back to bite you in the a$$....sorry about your loss, better luck next time, see you in December.

When opposing fans spend so much time "debating" each other, friendships develop, like it or not. You don't deserve to have a loss rubbed in your face.

Now, where the he// are all those little trolls who just signed up last week????

Justa,

No Smack.

Your posts in the past week were reasonable.

A lot of the other Bills fans that came on our board deserve to be smacked.

You have a good team this year and, as I said, I think it will be a battle to the end.

Originally posted by ScrappyDew
Great game Justafin...uuh...Justafan. Hope we play as well in the Bills house.

Call it a spin on what happened last night, but losing to the fins could be just what the doctor ordered. It just wasn't a loss but a total a$$ whooping w/c should bring this team back down to earth.

Karma. We beat the hell out of the Pats and now it was our turn. Just didn't think our O was gonna go on vacation against the fins.

What was once thought of a great O was just manhandled. Seau sacking Drew just did it for me. :cry:

Originally posted by justafan

Call it a spin on what happened last night, but losing to the fins could be just what the doctor ordered. It just wasn't a loss but a total a$$ whooping w/c should bring this team back down to earth.

Agreed.

Similarly, I thought that the Texans game would wake the Fins up.

This is the NFL, if you don't come to play every week, you are going to lose.

It's refreshing to see that the Bills fans are not making excuses or hiding. I have some new respect for some of these guys that were talking smack and now are man enough to face the music. Great game....and look forward to December:pirate:

Originally posted by FinfanInBuffalo
Nice post.

That was a good old fashioned @ss kicking.

It was great to watch. The Bills are still a really good team and will bounce back. Should be a dog fight until the end.

I live in Buffalo and have to listen to the idiot talk radio hosts. I plan on calling every one today to rub it in. The media and fans actually gave the Dolphins no chance to win. They were emphasizing the 32nd ranked pass defense after TWO GAMES. Conveniently ignoring the last FIVE YEARS.

Well Bills fans, the Dolphin defense is not done just yet.

What would possess you to be a Phins fan when you live in Buffalo?

Back
Top Bottom