Ouch! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ouch!

Originally posted by justafan
:couch:

Congratulations finfans. You guys dominated us in every aspect of the game. Exactly what I said happnened. The only way the fins were gonna beat the bills is by running RW down out throats. That way you keep our O off the field. When Our is on the field, pressure Drew to throw stupid throws which he did. Your D just killed our OL.

Great gameplanning by your coaches on both D and O. Norv, stuck his O down our throats.

I'm back. I'll take whatever you have to dish out. You guys earned it.

Congrats.

Great post Justa...thanks for representing your fanbase so well!!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227
Lol...silly question. The weather alone should be enough to turn someone into a Phins fan after 1-2 winters!

:lol:

Some finfan asked me almost the same question when I lived in Ft. Lauderdale. "how can you be Cuban and be a bills fan" :lol:

Re: Re: Ouch!

Great post Justa...thanks for representing your fanbase so well!!

I also have to return the compliment. I have respect for some finfans as well who have been humble in victory. I expected a lot of trash talking going my way and yet the opposite has come out.

Ok, THAT boggles my mind. How can a Cuban root for the Mullets?

I'm not Cuban. I was just mistaken for one.

:couch:

Congratulations finfans. You guys dominated us in every aspect of the game. Exactly what I said happnened. The only way the fins were gonna beat the bills is by running RW down out throats. That way you keep our O off the field. When Our is on the field, pressure Drew to throw stupid throws which he did. Your D just killed our OL.

Great gameplanning by your coaches on both D and O. Norv, stuck his O down our throats.

I'm back. I'll take whatever you have to dish out. You guys earned it.

Congrats.

Well, I figured you would show up. But I do recall things getting heated (in terms of predictions) before the game! Nice to see you come back and take your licks!

IMO Miami Dominated in every aspect of the game except one. Billy has one Hella good PUNTER!!!!! On the real.......

:D

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

What would possess you to be a Phins fan when you live in Buffalo?

My question would be what would possess "ANYONE" to live in Buffalo?????????

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You win some , you lose some. This time we lost and I'm not afraid to admit it. You guys dominated us. Plain and simple. There's no spinning or twisting things around.

Originally posted by Ozzy

My question would be what would possess "ANYONE" to live in Buffalo?????????

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Funny Ozzy, you talk more now than you did before the game. Nice of you to show up after the fact that you won.

I don't live in Buffalo. ;)

I'm seeing a shrink to help me get over that as whooping we took. Somebody emailed my posts on how to beat the bills to Wanny. :lol:

ZachSeau, go for it. I deserve all the smack coming from you especially. :D

I should smack the **** out of you but I wont , because I know how it feels when your team loses. I actually had a lady come up to me last night and say I was gracious to her Bill buddies :confused:

I also didn't realize finfans can be so stupid. Some finfans beat the **** out of another finfan. Another highlight of my day is when a Bill fan got drilled right in the head with a football :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Post in defeat.

You win some , you lose some. This time we lost and I'm not afraid to admit it. You guys dominated us. Plain and simple. There's no spinning or twisting things around.

Best goddammed post in defeat I've ever read!

You the man, justafan! Kudos to you! I know the game in December will be another battle.

Funny Ozzy, you talk more now than you did before the game. Nice of you to show up after the fact that you won.

I don't live in Buffalo. ;)

The only talking I did before the game about Buffalo was how I thought they were improved!

I dont partake in much smack talk, but I surely had to read plenty, so shut up and take your licks like a man. And I really sincerely mean that.

BTW I actually don't care where you live! That quote was from THATTHURMANATOR. And if by chance that's you, why post under two names in the same thread?

If its not then another hush is in order!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: LOL!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Unless, you've lived in Miami, MOST of you can't appreciate how f***ing funny that is! :roflmao:

I thought it was funny. I have nothing aginst Cubans but I was never mistaken for one. What was funny was that because I was a bills fan in Miami , I was automatically assumed to be one. Hell I could've been visiting from BUffalo or another state.

Originally posted by Ozzy

Funny Justa, but I dont partake in much smack talk, but I surely had to read plenty, so shut up and take your licks like a man. And I really sincerely mean that.

BTW I actually don't care where you live! That quote was from THATTHURMANATOR. And if by chance that's you, why post under two names in the same thread?

If its not then another hush is in order!

And I am taking my licks. What do you think this thread was all about?

However you seem to talk smack now than you ever did. You won, you dish out all you've got , now that you've won. Being how my fellow bills fans came out and dished smack on this forum, we deserve what's coming to us.

It will be interesting to see how you come out in defeat and not only when you win. I expected Zachseau and XphinX to come out firing after all they were the one's I smacked w/.

You on the other hand are quiet when you're not sure ,but definitely outspoken after you know you've won. Go on have a blast. I'll take what you can dish out.

Back
Top Bottom