Ouch! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ouch!

Props to both teams, they played a very exciting game. The Dolphins just shut down that O. Remember when we talked about if one side doesn't show up, that it would become a blowout? Well we were right on the money, but as a Bills fan who came correct---You have my respect.(same with Circle and Clump) And when we lost to the Texans(first it was rubbed in) but then you guys showed class to us lowly fans and now we give it back to you in your lowliness. Peace and I can't wait till the next battle!

Justa, it's no fun gloating when you play each other twice a year.....it's only a matter of time before all your words come back to bite you in the a$$....sorry about your loss, better luck next time, see you in December.

When opposing fans spend so much time "debating" each other, friendships develop, like it or not. You don't deserve to have a loss rubbed in your face.

Now, where the he// are all those little trolls who just signed up last week????

I could not have said it better inFins...

Oboy, thanks!.......( I just wanted to see that in print :chuckle: )

Originally posted by justafan

And I am taking my licks. What do you think this thread was all about?

However you seem to talk smack now than you ever did. You won, you dish out all you've got , now that you've won. Being how my fellow bills fans came out and dished smack on this forum, we deserve what's coming to us.

It will be interesting to see how you come out in defeat and not only when you win. I expected Zachseau and XphinX to come out firing after all they were the one's I smacked w/.

You on the other hand are quiet when you're not sure ,but definitely outspoken after you know you've won. Go on have a blast. I'll take what you can dish out.

Well, the Bills were 2-0 and man they killed two opponents. My team lost to the Texans, then played better at NY, but it was not great. However, I never lost faith and expressed it in plenty of threads last week!

Maybe your refering to me being quiet for not reponding to you last week? So all I can say is, almost everyone of your posts were well put together with confidence included. Until late in the week where you did say WHEN the Bills win. But I chose not to respond because the whole spitting thread was getting out of hand, and just figured it best not too.

Now as for 'THIS THREAD". Let me clarify, that I did not smack talk to you one bit. Miami did dominate, you said it, I agreed. I was not beating my chest. I only refered to your punter, whom I thought was awesome.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Ozzy

I only refered to your punter, whom I thought was awesome.

He's the only player on our team who is arguably the best at his position in the entire NFL.

Infins, I would've stated that in writing as well. There was a lot to mention. I'm surprised. Everyone so far that's posted in this thread have been good about the win. My compliments to you guys.

I expected the Dolphins to win. After all it was a home game against an archrival. I did not expect what I saw in the first half. Further, I expected to see some adjustments by Buffalo to open up more passing in the 2nd half. I was totally wrong. So I can't gloat. I expected a few long drives by Buffalo and a win for Miami 24 - 17. I got the 24 part right, as in the total score. WOW.

Yes, I will concede that the difference was Ricky. Run-Ricky-Run I haven't checked his site in a while, but I will go there today. His ESPN interview shows the true character of the man.

Originally posted by justafan

He's the only player on our team who is arguably the best at his position in the entire NFL.

Infins, I would've stated that in writing as well. There was a lot to mention. I'm surprised. Everyone so far that's posted in this thread have been good about the win. My compliments to you guys.

I remember, when you came on here after the Houston game and actually became a voice of reason against the wrist slitting that was taking place. I wondered if you were just posting in a condescending way....I don't wonder anymore, you were being real, and I want to return that favor.

Originally posted by inFINSible

I remember, when you came on here after the Houston game and actually became a voice of reason against the wrist slitting that was taking place. I wondered if you were just posting in a condescending way....I don't wonder anymore, you were being real, and I want to return that favor.

That's only because I know what it's like to lose 4 straight sb's, 3-13 season. Losing to the texans was no big disappointment compared what we went through. Despite that, we're still behind our team. In sickness or in health, for better or worse.

Hopefully those finafans learned their lesson that you can't lose faith no matter what. We don't hate or dissown our family when they disappoint you every now and then.

The good thing about this is that the AFCE is once again going to be a battle. BTW, don't count the jets out yet. :D

Back
Top Bottom