Our beautiful throwbacks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our beautiful throwbacks

eightyone81

Active Roster
Reaction score
Great W. Beautiful jerseys.

Probably doesn’t deserve it’s own thread but.. Does anybody know when we are able to change our jerseys? I thought I heard something about after this season?

Enough is enough of the new ones. It seems most fans want the ones we wore today, and even non fins fans say it. I’d like to think the organization knows it.

I absolutely love the throwbacks their my favorite uniforms. But I don't think we should make them permanent. It makes it more special every game we wear them, if we saw them every week I don't think they'd have the same exclusive excitement. I wish maybe nfl didn't limit the times you can wear alternates or at least increased it.

Great W. Beautiful jerseys.

Probably doesn’t deserve it’s own thread but.. Does anybody know when we are able to change our jerseys? I thought I heard something about after this season?

Enough is enough of the new ones. It seems most fans want the ones we wore today, and even non fins fans say it. I’d like to think the organization knows it.
As long as that moron Ross is here he isn’t changing. It’s hisl ogo not the MD logo. Every time I see it that’s what I think about. I detest our frufru arena league logo.

I absolutely love the throwbacks their my favorite uniforms. But I don't think we should make them permanent. It makes it more special every game we wear them, if we saw them every week I don't think they'd have the same exclusive excitement. I wish maybe nfl didn't limit the times you can wear alternates or at least increased it.
I dont care about being excited about our unis twice a year, our currents are hideous, horrible and an embarrassment to our original logo
The original unis rule and they should be worn weekly. Ross has dropped the ball on this

My "Is it hopeless" thread looks like the old uniforms are still a slight favorite. The old logo is 50/50.

I'd welcome daily threads on the subject, just so they know we're serious about it.

That deep aqua color has magic.

I also far prefer our current logo. My favorite would the current logo with the old coloring.

Unfortunately not going to happen for a while because people are buying the current logo merch and the throwbacks as well. Thats big for revenue.

I’m in favor of it myself, but I actually like our current unis. They’re not as nice as the throwbacks, but better than anything in between then and now, IMO.

We should wear aqua on aqua more often late season when it’s not hot as hell.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I never understood why people care so much about laundry. I don't care what they wear, I just want to see them win.

Back
Top Bottom