Our Biggest Strength On Offense/defense | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our Biggest Strength On Offense/defense

Biggest strength on offense should be the o-line. I love the way our unit is set up. Josh Sitton should be the player we've been hoping they get for the past, what, decade?

On defense this is a tough call between DE and DB. Both units are deep with a good mix of youth and veterans. I'm going to have to go with DB mostly because I'm not that high on Harris. DB has Jones, McDonald, Fitzpatrick, Howard, McCain, Tankserly, and they are getting Lippett back healthy. We have a lot of depth at both safety and CB, as well as players who should be toward the upper end of players at their position (Jones and Howard if he steps up). The wild card with this group is Tankersly and Lippett, can one of them step up and lock down the spot opposite Howard? Tankersly has to clean up the mental errors, and Lippett has to show he's recovered from his injury.

I doubt some will get over it. There are still those who dredge up Matt Ryan with freqency.
But, to topic, WR could be the best unit. A lot of that depends on Gase

Dredge up? Long only played a few years before leaving then retiring. Ryan is still QB of the Falcons and has passed for 42,000 yards and 260 TDs in the meantime.

Decisions like that (I was wrong ... I wanted Long) cost a franchise decades and mindsets like the one in the post quoted let stupid people off the hook for crippling blunders. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of defeat. Like it's impossible to make the right decision and all roads lead to nowhere. **** that noise. Just get rid of the people making the brainless decisions (TANNENBAUM) and watch the ship right itself without having to make 1001 contradicting excuses.

It needs to be brought up. A lot. So people remember. So the same mistake isn't made again. So they don't get to keep their jobs for making my team terrible.

Edit: I know Tbum wasn't here for Ryan, just making an obvious connection between stupid decisions and bad football teams.

On topic ...

Biggest strength of D will be the secondary and RB for offense.

Our biggest strength on defense will be our 2018 1st round pick:

Minkah Fitzpatrick Ladies and Gentlemen.

Dredge up? Long only played a few years before leaving then retiring. Ryan is still QB of the Falcons and has passed for 42,000 yards and 260 TDs in the meantime.

Decisions like that (I was wrong ... I wanted Long) cost a franchise decades and mindsets like the one in the post quoted let stupid people off the hook for crippling blunders. It becomes a self fulfilling prophecy of defeat. Like it's impossible to make the right decision and all roads lead to nowhere. **** that noise. Just get rid of the people making the brainless decisions (TANNENBAUM) and watch the ship right itself without having to make 1001 contradicting excuses.

It needs to be brought up. A lot. So people remember. So the same mistake isn't made again. So they don't get to keep their jobs for making my team terrible.

Edit: I know Tbum wasn't here for Ryan, just making an obvious connection between stupid decisions and bad football teams.

Only comment is Long was only a mistakes in hindsight (and I wanted Long also, as did most fans.). Can't fault those who made the decision in real time very much.
As for strengths, I still say WR has a shot at being the strongest unit, but, I'm in the 'Landry won't be missed' camp.
On D, the talent seems to be safety. Uncertain about depth

Back
Top Bottom