Our First Touchdown,....How? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our First Touchdown,....How?

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
On an optimistic note, I would like to hear all your opinions of how we score our first touchdown of the season. It will be against Denver (Hopefully First Qtr) and I think that JT will force a fumble inside the denver 30, leading to an 11 yard jaunt by Ronnie Brown. ;)

I also have numerous other scenarios that I will change to when it happens on Sunday the 11th.:D

zach13

Mad Dog
Reaction score
I think that it will happen by a Dolphins player breaking the plane of the end zone with the ball, while in possession of the ball.

NCDolphan

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
zachseau13 said:
I think that it will happen by a Dolphins player breaking the plane of the end zone with the ball, while in possession of the ball.

Well Put, Good imagination:D

nighttrain76

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
20 yd pass to Randy McMichael from AJ. But the key to the play is a terrific block by Ronnie Brown on a blitzing John Lynch. QUOTE ME!!!!

albyfinfan

go fins
Reaction score
play action pass, AJ lookin deep, oh wait!!! he passes to Ronnie on a screen and he breaks it open down the sideline for 65yds..... TOUCHDOWN DOLPHINS!!!!!!

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Club Member
Reaction score
Feeley throws a 7 yard out right to McMicheal.

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Ronnie Brown 1 yard TD plunge over the top of the pile!

arsenal

Beastin'
Reaction score
i wanna see a good 15 yard ronnie brown run after a nice long drive by the offense... a few nice passes, some mid range like 15 20 yards... some good runs, just positive plays that get us into the redzone and a nice ronnie run to get the season started off on a positive note and get the rookies confidence, and the whole offenses' confidence up....

FinSinceBirth

If you aren't a gator, you're gator bait
Reaction score
zachseau13 said:

You never know, a really high/confused bronco player could run to the wrong endzone. :)

Boone

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
FinSinceBirth said:
You never know, a really high/confused bronco player could run to the wrong endzone. :)
Safety....2pts.... :lol:

Top Bottom