Our First Touchdown,....How? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our First Touchdown,....How?

finatical said:
Matt Roth filling in for an injured (don't worry, not serious) Junior Seau, swim moves the Denver guard who tries to cut block him, now even angrier, pummels Denver's running back and leaps into the air as the quarterback tries to unload the ball to avoid the sack. As Matt's cleats, step squarely on the QB's head, he tips the ball to himself and rumbles 48 yards into the endzone.

As his players try to congratulate him, Matt pummels 4 of them before realizing the whistle has blown and they are on his own team...Only good news here, 1 of them was new starter Gus Frerotte who had thrown two interceptions in the first quarter and is now placed on IR. AJ Feeley, owing a career of gratitude to Matt, rallies the troops throwing 3 td, one to Boston, McMike and the sure handed Ronnie Brown as the Dolphins win their 1st game under Saban, 31-14.

On a bad note for the Broncos, they are now looking for a new QB, running back and OG. Damn, that Matt can play...Can't wait to see those sorry Bills...

Finatical :D

That was a very easy guess,I was just about to post the exact same thing but you beat me to it :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have nothing against ronnie brown. he will definately be our franchise rb and i hope he does start this year and ricky will be a killer mentor to him, but how many rookie rb's do you know that started their first year in the nfl?

As much as I don't want Miami to get shutout and lose in week 1, there wouldn't be many things sweeter than a Dolphin DB returning a Fiedler interception for a TD in week 2 against the Jets.

dolfanknox said:
i have nothing against ronnie brown. he will definately be our franchise rb and i hope he does start this year and ricky will be a killer mentor to him, but how many rookie rb's do you know that started their first year in the nfl?
At number 2 pick in the draft ? I'd say almost all of them.

dolfanknox said:
i hate to bust everyones bubble. but there is no way that ronnie brown will score the first touchdown of the year. not even the second. he is a rookie. even if ricky does miss the first 4 games. you will see lamar gordon out there, not ronnie brown. he has way to much to learn. but the first touchdown of the year will be an interception by madison, after kevin carter puts the heat on plummer and he throws it up for a pick.

The rb posistion compared to other positions such as Qb and offensive line is much easier to learn. Rookie running backs often start, especially ones that are taken that high.

Jake Plummer freaks out when he sees both Roth and Taylor coming at him so he hands the ball to taylor(who then runs it in for a touchdown), gets in the fetal position and sucks his thumb for the remainder of the game.

Our first touchdown will be scored by D when #99 Taylor lines up at MLB ...bust thru the Bronco Oline...Traylor and Carter split the G and C...JT sacks Plummer and he fumbles...Zach Scoops it up 20 yds for the TOUCHDOWN...WE ARE FAMILY playing in Dolphin Stadium and JT and Zach bump chest...woop woop!!!

A.J Feeley looks for an open man, but David Boston is being held but the refs aren't throwing a flag. Feeley sees an open seam, and scrambles down the field for 70yds, TD!! :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom