Our First Touchdown,....How? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Our First Touchdown,....How?

Olindo Mare Kicks the ball off, Wes Walker runs down the feild forces a fumble then recovers the fumble and runs it in for a TD. Olindo has a soar calf so Wes Kicks the extra point too.

58 yard pass to Damion McIntosh on a tackle eligible

8yd run - up the middle.

HH's Oline clears the path and a crushing block by R. Brown allows Gorden to walk in, upright.

I'm gonna say a Dolphins player takes the football into the endzone.

I was right about this last year. Let's see if I can repeat with the good predictions.

1st Offensive Play (3WR Set - WR1 Boston, WR2 Booker, WR3 Chambers), play action, Booker and Chambers crossing pattern (same side), pump fake deep to Boston pulling coverage, Chambers deep post corner...

TOUCHDOWN MIAMI!

I am happy to see no one mentioned Ricky would score the first TD ( which would mean it would come at week 5 or so)

Scrap said:
I'm gonna say a Dolphins player takes the football into the endzone.

I was right about this last year. Let's see if I can repeat with the good predictions.

Know what I'm going to take a chance I say the same player.

Dan Marino who surprisingly comes out of retirement right before the first game of the season throws a 60 yard touchdown pass to Chris Chambers. :tongue:

FinSinceBirth said:
Dan Marino who surprisingly comes out of retirement right before the first game of the season throws a 60 yard touchdown pass to Chris Chambers. :tongue:

Can he still throw that far?

Back
Top Bottom