Ourlads Scouting Service on Sporting News Radio | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ourlads Scouting Service on Sporting News Radio

i remember back in december alex smith was nothing more than a 2nd rounder, he jumped HIGH from his one bowl game performance and higher when lienart decided to go back to school... but i still see GB taking him over frye if he were to drop that far...

check some kiper stuff from december 8th... look at the juniors at the bottom alex smith isn't even on the list, haha
http://insider.espn.go.com/insider/story?id=1941927 (you dont have to be an insider, just scroll past the log in thing)

Well, Ourlads rates Alex Smith as the 3rd QB in the draft, after Frye and Rodgers and the 22nd overall player, and I'm sure many fans and draft experts are wondering how can they write crap like this? Back a few years ago when Tim Couch was in the draft, Russ Lande flew in the face of conventional wisdom and rated Couch as something like the 36th overall player. Others were saying, what's wrong with Lande? Is he crazy? He obviously doesn't know anything, etc etc. Now, in hindsite, it appears even Russ was being generous. Not as much though as every single other draft prognosticator who to a man had Couch as at least top 5.
Before anyone casts negative comments toward Ourlads, let's see how things play out over the next few years.

MrClean said:
Well, Ourlads rates Alex Smith as the 3rd QB in the draft, after Frye and Rodgers and the 22nd overall player, and I'm sure many fans and draft experts are wondering how can they write crap like this? Back a few years ago when Tim Couch was in the draft, Russ Lande flew in the face of conventional wisdom and rated Couch as something like the 36th overall player. Others were saying, what's wrong with Lande? Is he crazy? He obviously doesn't know anything, etc etc. Now, in hindsite, it appears even Russ was being generous. Not as much though as every single other draft prognosticator who to a man had Couch as at least top 5.
Before anyone casts negative comments toward Ourlads, let's see how things play out over the next few years.

Right on.

Back
Top Bottom