Outgained 415-175 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outgained 415-175

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wow didn’t know it was that lopsided. 21 pts and 3 Tannehill pass TDs and he didn’t have 200 yards passing, he barely had more passing yards than Allen had rushing yards. Normally I’d point to the turnovers but even those didn’t seem to tonbe the reason for this weird stat. Definelty felt like Buffalo had less yards and Miami had more.

Just bizarre game.

Yeah the Dolphins were outplayed. Turnovers and big plays on special teams is why they won. Once again this team looked unprepared. They had no answer for Josh Allen's mobility. It was disgusting to watch. On offense Gase's play calling once again left you scratching your head. While the play of the O-line, especially the guards was beyond awful. I would love to see this team turn the corner but there is nothing to make me believe that they will.

No. Expected.

We suck. Of course, the “guru” watches film, and called a brilliant game.

Maybe not.

Other than that, the Bills suck more.

Sigh. I dunno. Burke sucks. Gase won’t fire Burke. But Gase sucks. And Ross won’t fire Gase.

And Ross cannot be fired.

A terrible position for a fan to be in.

Bills shot themselves in the foot on numerous occasions. Missed fgs and extra points, dropped tds, missing wide open receivers for tds and crucial first downs. Despite all that we squeak it out. Standard Adam Gase win. Meanwhile we get blown out by the good teams

allen outplayed tannehill . oh and we got the goo goo roo coach.

The only thing missing from todays game was the Benny Hill theme music playing while watching the Dolphins defense trying to sack or tackle Josh Allen while he was running around untouched most of the time.

We have a strong roster, especialy when healthy, outside of the OL and DL.

We get controlled at the LOS and still win?

Let's build on what we do right for once.

How hard is it to draft 4 OL? Cue the bad draft police

I dunno 3TD passes on 137 yards is peettt efficient QB play. Problem is lack on consistency. Seems where 3 and out or TD drive. Sustained offense is rare.

The game has always been about buckets.

I'm proud of RT. He is usually not good in the redzone or with scoring, but he threw three touchdowns today.

Back
Top Bottom