Outgained 415-175 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Outgained 415-175

Well I would normally let that go since you decided you know how I think but it’s is very very well known how Mr Blechick Is one of the most difficult coaches to game plan against, why????

1. He changes his offensive and defensive game plans based on who he is playing.

2. He is the absolute best coach ever at making in game adjustments which is why his teams come from behind so much. Ex. Super bowl vs ATL.

3. He is so flexible with making the required changes to give his team the best chance to win that he wIll start a guy who has been sitting on the bench the entire season vs playing the best player because it’s the better matchup.

Mr Belechick is the least egotistical coach when it comes to my way is the best way there is and his flexibility to adapt and change to give his team the best chance to win is unmatched in the NFL.

Next time your like to Read my Mind... I’d appreciate it if you gave one with some teeth, that’s just a terrible argument.

Interesting that you choose to do a mind do a mind reading of Belichick and how he thinks as a basis to response to my post, in which you feel I am trying to read your mind. A big double dumb-dumb, in my opinion.

Probably because teams were too busy running out the clock in second half with rushing the ball. They have been blown out a bunch of games this season.

That was my thought as well. But Buffalo is 2nd best at yards per game and 9th defending the run in YPA.

I remember when we went 1-15 in 2007. We had a top ranked passing defense but were 32nd against the run. More along your scenario.

I thought Buffalo lost the game more than Miami won it. In the end all that matters is Miami got the W.

Buffalo's main problem is their turnovers. In the 4 wins the Bills turned the ball over only 1 time combined (.25 per game) and opponents scored 49 total points (12.25 ppg) in those games. In the 8 losses the Bills turned the ball over a whopping 24 times (3 per game), at least 2 times each game, and opponents scored 244 total points (30.5 ppg).

If Allen take cares of the ball the Bills will be a tough win for Miami when they visit them to close the season. Allen's definitely the more exciting QB to watch. He was making plays against Miami I wish the Dolphins had a QB who could make.

I thought Buffalo lost the game more than Miami won it. In the end all that matters is Miami got the W.

Buffalo's main problem is their turnovers. In the 4 wins the Bills turned the ball over only 1 time combined (.25 per game) and opponents scored 49 total points (12.25 ppg) in those games. In the 8 losses the Bills turned the ball over a whopping 24 times (3 per game), at least 2 times each game, and opponents scored 244 total points (30.5 ppg).

If Allen take cares of the ball the Bills will be a tough win for Miami when they visit them to close the season. Allen's definitely the more exciting QB to watch. He was making plays against Miami I wish the Dolphins had a QB who could make.

My favorite Tannehill is the run-a-lot Tannehill, but I think they are calling much fewer QB runs with the shoulder issue.

I mean knowing that Allen could absolutely never develop as a passer and be chronicly injured due to running all the time . . . . I make the switch from Tannehill to him 10 times out of 10.

Its not even up for debate.

I mean knowing that Allen could absolutely never develop as a passer and be chronicly injured due to running all the time . . . . I make the switch from Tannehill to him 10 times out of 10.

Its not even up for debate.

He has talent but my god he has a 66.3 QB rating. So no development as a passer? So 66.3 is good enough? 5 TDs and 7 ints in 7 games? 52% completion % That's what you are saying before you actually look into stuff. Tannehill on the other hand has 13 Tds and 6 ints and 98 QBR in the same amount of games with a bum ass shoulder. The QB on this team could be replaced but hes the least of my worries. You are just trying to pile on because they didnt get a "developmental QB' like you wanted last year. Since coming back from the injury, he has 5 Tds and 1 INT. Lets find something else a little more damning to this team.

Has anyone noticed how often Darr has punts blocked? As soon as I saw he was punting I knew we’d get one. The last block looked like a protection issue but he had at least 3 blocked in Miami.

He has talent but my god he has a 66.3 QB rating. So no development as a passer? So 66.3 is good enough? 5 TDs and 7 ints in 7 games? 52% completion % That's what you are saying before you actually look into stuff. Tannehill on the other hand has 13 Tds and 6 ints and 98 QBR in the same amount of games with a bum *** shoulder. The QB on this team could be replaced but hes the least of my worries. You are just trying to pile on because they didnt get a "developmental QB' like you wanted last year. Since coming back from the injury, he has 5 Tds and 1 INT. Lets find something else a little more damning to this team.

But the chance that “he does” develop . . . .even though “he may not” . . . Is a great enough chance for me to have him on this team over Ryan Tannehill.

Sure I could end up having the worse QB when its all said and done . . . .I can live with that knowing I was given the opportunity to get the best out of him.

It’s miamis fault for allowing Allen to do that. Check that it’s Miami’s coaching staffs fault. They should have known going in that you make that qb beat you with his arm from the pocket. But nope. Run for 135 and we will never adjust despite him running by Kiko like he was standing still.

That ones on the staff. Very ill prepared for what was obvious all day long on tape going in what Allen’s game is right now.

Embarrassing.

But the chance that “he does” develop . . . .even though “he may not” . . . Is a great enough chance for me to have him on this team over Ryan Tannehill.

Sure I could end up having the worse QB when its all said and done . . . .I can live with that knowing I was given the opportunity to get the best out of him.

I'll take him if I also get to go against our DC every week...

I don't really think it was so much that Miami found a way to win but more that Buffalo found a way to loose.

Has anyone noticed how often Darr has punts blocked? As soon as I saw he was punting I knew we’d get one. The last block looked like a protection issue but he had at least 3 blocked in Miami.

I feel like when we block punts they seem to still go like 40 yards lol

It’s miamis fault for allowing Allen to do that. Check that it’s Miami’s coaching staffs fault. They should have known going in that you make that qb beat you with his arm from the pocket. But nope. Run for 135 and we will never adjust despite him running by Kiko like he was standing still.

That ones on the staff. Very ill prepared for what was obvious all day long on tape going in what Allen’s game is right now.

Embarrassing.

You called that one before the game. Props

Interesting that you choose to do a mind do a mind reading of Belichick and how he thinks as a basis to response to my post, in which you feel I am trying to read your mind. A big double dumb-dumb, in my opinion.
That’s not a mind reading, that’s just fact. Do you watch football outside of the Miami Dolphins. Maybe do some research.

Forgot they also missed a FG and XP. That’s your tie game going to OT right there

Honestly, do you even watch these games or just troll? The missed XP was a non factor because they hit a 2pt conversion they would never have attempted had they made the conversion.

Our defense sucks. There’s not one legit NFL starting caliber LBer on the roster and the only guy that’s salvageable long term at this point is Baker. Alonso should be the worst LBer on the field, not your beat.

90% of our offense’s problems is the horrific guard play because Gase refuses to address the position for three years now. Tunsil is our best linemen and if he can clean some things up will be pro bowler but the other 4 positions, James included, are huge question marks either because of age, injury or the fact the two guards and C starting now at any give time should be selling used cars or life insurance.

Back
Top Bottom