Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Over / Under Ajayi Yards Today

Like I already said. It's Philly' OL making the plays. Ajayi is the recipient of a better OL.

Block like this for Drake, we are in business!

You mean the one where he wasn't touched till he was 5 or 6 yards past the line of scrimmage and then someone pushed the pile so he gained 14 yards? Yeah, that proved he was healthy...I guess.

You take out the 46 and 14 yard runs, he's only averaging 3 yards a carry!

And he ripped a 50 yard TD. So take that away and meh right?
That play, and either the one before or two before, he broke off a 14 yarder. Both of those plays had giant holes to run through on the left hand side. Honestly though, rest have been average. He looks the same as he did here, when there are holes he's money. Just passing on what Im seeing. I wish we would have kept him.

P.S. I live in Eagle area and wife/in-laws are from Philly so I see most their games

Eagles are loaded at RB now...what a luxury to have so many to throw out there at the opposition

Two reasons. His head was too far up his butt to run the plays as called and the Eagles O-line is way, way better than Miami's. Ajayi's not even getting touched till his 5 yards past the line of scrimmage.
Well said friend......no way can we compare the Eagle's Oline to ours.

Lol...Please! Good for him. But this thread shouldn't be here. He's not a Dolphins..Mods

Plus they are the best team in football
Their passing game is feared which opens up run

I QUITE DOUBT IT. The Eagles divide their running game by committee and
I don't think Ajayi will get anywhere near 25 carries

Then he will get 10 carries for 15 yards. Ajayi is as inconsistent as they come. He is alluring because of a couple of 200 yard games, but far more frequently his totals are incredibly pedestrian.

I'm happy for him. Goes to a winner. We are still stuck in dolphin land

Then he will get 10 carries for 15 yards. Ajayi is as inconsistent as they come. He is alluring because of a couple of 200 yard games, but far more frequently his totals are incredibly pedestrian.
Yeah, go and look at the starting o-line units he has been running behind...

And still producing...

And now look at the offense he is going to be on...

Your logic actually makes the adverse view point more viable....

MHO....

People more concerned about Ajayi than the Dolphins right now.

Back
Top Bottom