Owens, Sapp, Manning | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owens, Sapp, Manning

Manning hands down. If we could ever lure in Peyton Manning and fix our O-Line woes through the draft and bargain Free agents we will be the best team in the league. The fins don't need trouble makers like Ownes and Sapp on this team. My biggest fear is watching Wanny get fired, Fielder canned and watching the Dolphins build a great offense just in time for their defense to suck. That could happen. This defense has a very small window of oppurtunity right now. I say 04 and 05 many of them will still be intact but by 06 it will be different.

that may be possible if the dolphins were willing to give up madison or o-gun and free up some cap space. but then again, i think manning wants nothing more than to play with a team that has a reliable defense

If Manning hits the free agent market without the colts putting the tag on him I will 100% in complete shock, but Owens and Sapp are their for the highest bidder!

Manning is a pipe dream so forget about him. Sapp is an overweight, loudmouth, overrated, piece of crap who talks a much bigger game than he plays. T.O. is an excellent receiver but he's also bad for team chemistry and will be waaaaaaay too expensive. In other words, we can all forget about any of them going to Miami.

Manning hands down. However, something tells me he will work out an extension with the Colts for some ungodly number and be stuck their in mediocrity for the rest of his career. No way does he hit the open market without a Franchise Tag. My question is this. If he gets slapped with the Franchise Tag, do you still make a play for him?

A better ask is which of them would want to come here...

... Peyton, we'll give you the best money in the league to stand behind our O-line and we guess you'll complete 2 games a season before being coffin'ed off.

TO we'll rescue you from the hell you're in and Jay Fiedler will throw in your general direction 20 times a game.

Warren, we'll give you TBO money to step into one of the best run-d's going and let you cameo in our offensive line, rather like the majority of them already do.

I doubt any of their franchises will really let them go anyway so it's fantasy football. But no individual one of them would make this team a SB contender from where it now sits.

Re: A better ask is which of them would want to come here...

Originally posted by GazPhin
... Peyton, we'll give you the best money in the league to stand behind our O-line and we guess you'll complete 2 games a season before being coffin'ed off.

TO we'll rescue you from the hell you're in and Jay Fiedler will throw in your general direction 20 times a game.

Warren, we'll give you TBO money to step into one of the best run-d's going and let you cameo in our offensive line, rather like the majority of them already do.

I doubt any of their franchises will really let them go anyway so it's fantasy football. But no individual one of them would make this team a SB contender from where it now sits.

dude manning woul be the perfect pick! when our o-line is healthy, its very strong. even against the past it was fairly strong. don' forget nails was out for a bit, de to helemt probs LOL, and dixon is gone all year. dixon happens to be our BEST line man. hes not that old, and good, same with todd wade. and ruddy, well hes a dinosaur... but good. and nails alike. we just need a new right guard. duh dun duh.... Timmerman!

manning; who else would you want to build your franchise around? he always shows up to play and is a very smart player.

Manning will be resigned, unless you mean he brother.

Sapp, big **** talker and really kinda of overrated I think.

Owens, I doubt he would come here, we dont have the Offense to get him the numbers he wants, and He is more about I, me, then us, and team.

Hopefully when Dan did the interview with Peyton that was on CBS this past Sunday....he put in a good word for the Fins organization and hopefully had some type of persuasion on Peyton...but there is no way that the Colts let him go...I highly doubt it...I would love to see him in a Fins uniform.

Dan get on the horn and call Peyton...please!!!

The colts would be considered the biggest idiots in the history of the NFL if they let him go.

First Elway, and then Manning? No way......He is a colts lifer.

Back
Top Bottom