Owens, Sapp, Manning | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owens, Sapp, Manning

Manning would make Chambers a probowler half way through the season.

Originally posted by Sal Lisitano
You just said that Manning in the best QB in the NFL yet you would not want him???

Okay...I know our O-Line sucks but just the thought of having Manning and Williams would stike fear into everyone...having him back there alone would make our O-Line better...I know he can't play tackle but he smart...has a quick release...and he can deliver the deep ball very well...teams would have to respect him and would not blitz him like they blitz jay and brian...peyton would destroy them...c'mon he would be awesome here...but it won't happen.

Why pick him up???...He's expensive, and we can't protect him.

I'd rather have Jay back at QB along with a much improved OL, than make the trade off between having no OL and P. Manning at QB...

It's like having a RB like R. Williams, but no OL to block for him. What good is it???.....Sad to say, but it's a waste of great talent.

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Yeah but think of this...RW makes this O-Line much better or should I say w/o RW this O-Line would be much worse than it already is!!!

This O-Line is not much different than last years...not at all and RW got 1800 rushing yards....#1 rusher in the NFL...wow!!!

A problem with this o-line is that the d-line and d's we face have no respect for jay or brian so they dare us to throw...guess what...that would not be the case if we had Manning!!!

I would love oppossing teams to dare us to throw with PM...but it does not matter b/c PM will not be here!!!

Colts have way too much invested in Manning, he's not going anywhere. I can see a franchise tag on Peyton. Sapp, no where near prime and wouldn't want his attitude on my team. Owens, if he could focus on the team and not himself, I would welcome him.

Back
Top Bottom