Owens, Sapp, Manning | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Owens, Sapp, Manning

The only way I could see this happening is if Peyton does not want to play for the Colts...if he tells them...there is no way I want to play for this team than there may be a chance...but like you said...Peyton is a Colts lifer!!!

Originally posted by American Heart
3 probable free agents, which would you rather have?

Why does Manning keep coming up on people's FA lists?

This guy is going NOWHERE.
It would be like the Fins letting Marino or the Broncos letting Elway hit FA in the past.....

Ain gonna happen!

A lot of people talk about how selfish TO is. My take on it is that he thinks that when the ball is in his hands, the 49ers have the best chance. And guess what? He's right!! Personally, I think the Dolphins need a take-charge, out-spoken guy like TO on the offense. Who on the offense really even opens their mouth besides Randy? If the Dolphins do anything to make the O-line better, and cut some money off the D to get Brunell and TO, I think the O would be downright scary. Chambers as a #2 opposite TO? Wow.

Originally posted by DolphinzD
A lot of people talk about how selfish TO is. My take on it is that he thinks that when the ball is in his hands, the 49ers have the best chance. And guess what? He's right!! Personally, I think the Dolphins need a take-charge, out-spoken guy like TO on the offense. Who on the offense really even opens their mouth besides Randy? If the Dolphins do anything to make the O-line better, and cut some money off the D to get Brunell and TO, I think the O would be downright scary. Chambers as a #2 opposite TO? Wow.

Problem is that you would have to trim to much to be able to afford T.O. and you then guarantee that you will not re-sign Chris Chambers when he is up. In today's NFL it is impossible to keep to expensive recievers.

O-Line and Brunell would be the quick fix.

remember that this year's draft is REALLY DEEP in recievers.

Originally posted by Section126

Problem is that you would have to trim to much to be able to afford T.O. and you then guarantee that you will not re-sign Chris Chambers when he is up. In today's NFL it is impossible to keep to expensive recievers.

O-Line and Brunell would be the quick fix.

remember that this year's draft is REALLY DEEP in recievers.

Yeah, good points. But will the team actually draft a receiver? I am still steamed about passing on Anquan Boldin. That was a huge mistake.

Hey, there are so many good recievers in this years draft that you can't avoid not getting at least one.

Payton manning WILL leave the colts IF they're blown up in the playoffs. i will BET anything on it.

he wants to win, and why would he stay in a place that he can't win? the fans boo him, always losing big when it counts, etc.

if he would go anywhere it would be miami, becuase Dan Marino is his favorite QB. plus we have a good D, and a good TE, RB, and WR. we just need to handle the draft and get a new choaching staff.

Serious question....is Dan Marino his favorite QB???

That would be cool and of course he should be!!!

But I seriously doubt that P.M. would leave the Colts...they will show him the money$$$

Originally posted by American Heart
3 probable free agents, which would you rather have?

MANNING !!!
if we get manning i'll be so frigin happy !!

i'll paint my self orange and teal and run in pro player parking naked!!! like a nutcase !!

Manning would get killed behind our O-line.

As much as I hate him, Owens might be what we need. BUT, no offensive changes will mean squat if the O-line is not fixed.

I wouldn't want any of them.....

P. Manning - He'd last about three or four games behind our OL...

W. Sapp - Don't need him. Don't want him.

T. Owens - We can find another FA WR who's just as productive, without all of the mouth IMO....Cheaper also.

If I had to choose one however, it would be Manning. He's the best QB in the NFL IMO. We need the offense!!!!

PHINZ RULE!!!!

:fire:

I would neer take Owens. If he ever had to share the limelight with Moulds, this guy will be beachin in the locker room. I doubt Owens would like to share a piece with Chambers as well.

BLITZKRIEG,

You just said that Manning is the best QB in the NFL yet you would not want him???

Okay...I know our O-Line sucks but just the thought of having Manning and Williams would stike fear into everyone...having him back there alone would make our O-Line better...I know he can't play tackle but he smart...has a quick release...and he can deliver the deep ball very well...teams would have to respect him and would not blitz him like they blitz jay and brian...peyton would destroy them...c'mon he would be awesome here...but it won't happen.

Back
Top Bottom