Pace: Clown QB & Wildcat Nonsense | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace: Clown QB & Wildcat Nonsense

HoustonPhinFan

Phinfan
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Jets LB Calvin Pace said:

Against a second-year clown quarterback, we didn't affect him enough,'' Pace was quoted as saying. "I guess you have to give him credit. The defense lost the game today.''

"I can't respect that stuff, all that Wildcat,'' said Pace, according to the Times. "We're in the NFL. Don't come here with that nonsense.''

We need to beat them again, and beat them by more than 14 points. They loose and still no respect.

I hope we don't do any Wildcat and beat them by over 14 points. The only concern I have is our defense and our ability to control Edwards. Imagine the deficit on Monday night without Edwards.

Those of you who live in NY need to go this game.

sour grapes, if it is nonesense you should stop it plain and simple until then shut up

the key to the wildcat has been the o-line they are brawling

The OL is good but when you lined up in base formations you didn't have success running the football. The WC presents more problems and it kept our guys on their Heels. You guys had 4 Rbs and 2 TEs in many situations w/ the WC and when you threw it and completed it it totally threw our D off. Your offensive staff did a GREAT job gameplanning and your players did a GREAT job executing.

The OL is good but when you lined up in base formations you didn't have success running the football. The WC presents more problems and it kept our guys on their Heels. You guys had 4 Rbs and 2 TEs in many situations w/ the WC and when you threw it and completed it it totally threw our D off. Your offensive staff did a GREAT job gameplanning and your players did a GREAT job executing.

i wish our defensive coordinator was as good as the offensive coordinator, we were playing a rookie QB no matter how good you say he is hes still a rookie and we didnt bring enough pressure. just had one sack and a few other hurries but thats it

if will allen was any good, he could have had a pick.

he had 2 the previous week, he's playing well i dont fault him. the lack of pass rush is hurting the whole secondary, you cant cover guys all day. after about 4 or 5 seconds the QB should be down

i wish our defensive coordinator was as good as the offensive coordinator, we were playing a rookie QB no matter how good you say he is hes still a rookie and we didnt bring enough pressure. just had one sack and a few other hurries but thats it

It's funny that on the Jest boards, they're complaining that their D let them down, made "a bum look like Marino," and gave up the game. The reality is that from a serve and volley standpoint, it was the Fins D, with comparable rankings to NO, who made a rookie QB coming off a disastrous last game look like Namath (debatable how great that exactly is) , and let them back in the game each time. If our D played up to even their average potential, this game wouldn't have been such a nail-biter.

This whole garbage about not respecting the wildcat is pretty hilarious because no matter how many times people try to call it a trick play, it isn't..... The wildcat is basically as old school as you can get, Single-Wing Formation anyone? Now if they want to talk about trick play what about a fake punt in the 1st quarter of the game... Is that something they can "respect" more?????

It's funny that on the Jest boards, they're complaining that their D let them down, made "a bum look like Marino," and gave up the game. The reality is that from a serve and volley standpoint, it was the Fins D, with comparable rankings to NO, who made a rookie QB coming off a disastrous last game look like Namath (debatable how great that exactly is) , and let them back in the game each time. If our D played up to even their average potential, this game wouldn't have been such a nail-biter.

True but our D is better than yours and if our D plays up to their capabilities and your D plays up to their capabilities we win. Both D's played poorly.

Back
Top Bottom