Pace: Clown QB & Wildcat Nonsense | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace: Clown QB & Wildcat Nonsense

Your offensive players have every right to fire back but your D stunk too so to hear Fat ferg and Channing the ghost talk trash is comical.

No. What's comical is Pace talking **** after his unit got drug up and down the field by a "gimmick". :lol:

That has always baffled me. Why are the losers the first ones to open their mouth and let a river of bull**** flow out?

Pace and Ryan should not have taken shots at us. Yall just gave the team bulletin board material to beat the crap out of you in the Meadowlands. :up:

Actually our O's are very similar.

Actually we are 4th in yards allowed, you are 9th.

our O's might be similar in SOME ways, but miami gains a lot more yards per game. Miami also has more total points.

And where are you getting your stats on the yards allowed? Jets allow 304.8 and miami allows 301.4. Ranked 9th and 8th respectively...

Pace WHo?

This guy is a joke lol. go do more drugs...douchebag...
for MNF signs how about this

M iami
N ever
F ails.
how does that sound..

our O's might be similar in SOME ways, but miami gains a lot more yards per game. Miami also has more total points.

And where are you getting your stats on the yards allowed? Jets allow 304.8 and miami allows 301.4. Ranked 9th and 8th respectively...

Your O is slightly better points scpred b/c of the blowout over Buffalo.

Your O has averaged 21 PPG(includes 2 garbage time TDs)
Our O has averaged 20 PPG

I got the defensive rankings from profootballreference.com

regardless of the meaningless yds stat:

NY D points allowed: 13 PPG
Mia D points allowed: 20 PPG

No. What's comical is Pace talking **** after his unit got drug up and down the field by a "gimmick". :lol:

That has always baffled me. Why are the losers the first ones to open their mouth and let a river of bull**** flow out?

Pace and Ryan should not have taken shots at us. Yall just gave the team bulletin board material to beat the crap out of you in the Meadowlands. :up:

Ryan didn't take a shot at you. pace did and he was an idiot for his comments. None of that stuff will matter when we play up here in 2+ weeks.

Miami almost scored as many points against the mighty jets D. so i don't want to hear any excuses.

And I don't care if the yards stats are meaningless, that site is wrong. It is also wrong about the points allowed.

NYD pts/g: 17.6
MIA pts/g: 21.2

Jets LB Calvin Pace said:

Against a second-year clown quarterback, we didn't affect him enough,'' Pace was quoted as saying. "I guess you have to give him credit. The defense lost the game today.''
"I can't respect that stuff, all that Wildcat,'' said Pace, according to the Times. "We're in the NFL. Don't come here with that nonsense.''

We need to beat them again, and beat them by more than 14 points. They loose and still no respect.

I hope we don't do any Wildcat and beat them by over 14 points. The only concern I have is our defense and our ability to control Edwards. Imagine the deficit on Monday night without Edwards.

Those of you who live in NY need to go this game.

Have you seen what Pace looks like.. he should be on those Gieco commercials.. Anyways, whats more of a clown, a QB who tore up the Jets defense, or a QB who poses in GQ magazine..

We got the same crap from defensive players last year who couldnt stop the wildcat.. Pace is just a non-professional, thats all and will not be a dominating force this year

Whats the point? were still 2-0 in the division.

True but our D is better than yours and if our D plays up to their capabilities and your D plays up to their capabilities we win. Both D's played poorly.

Flawed logic. If if if. If the Jets weren't given 200 free yards of penalties, Dolphins blow Jets out. Not even close.

Jets D is the most overated unit in professional sports. They are NOTHING like the Ravens of last year. They do not have the personel. Their front 7 consists of a bunch of free agents from other teams which were all the other team's 2nd, third, fourth, fifth best players. nothing special.

The only elite players in my opinion are Jenkins (who always wears down) and Revis (who didn't look like he could handle Ginn).

OVERATED!

Miami almost scored as many points against the mighty jets D. so i don't want to hear any excuses.

And I don't care if the yards stats are meaningless, that site is wrong. It is also wrong about the points allowed.

NYD pts/g: 17.6
MIA pts/g: 21.2

I took the actual points the defenses allowed, our O gave up 3 TDs, your O gave up 1 TD so I removed that from their total. Our D is MUCH better than yours, our D had a terrible game Monday Night but even w/ that game our D is still much better than yours.

Have you seen what Pace looks like.. he should be on those Gieco commercials.. Anyways, whats more of a clown, a QB who tore up the Jets defense, or a QB who poses in GQ magazine..

We got the same crap from defensive players last year who couldnt stop the wildcat.. Pace is just a non-professional, thats all and will not be a dominating force this year

What does what he looks like have to do w/ anything? Do you root for Miami b/c you think their players are good looking?

Whats the point? were still 2-0 in the division.

and 2-3 overall. Remember, you haven't played a div road game. You should win div home games.

Flawed logic. If if if. If the Jets weren't given 200 free yards of penalties, Dolphins blow Jets out. Not even close.

Jets D is the most overated unit in professional sports. They are NOTHING like the Ravens of last year. They do not have the personel. Their front 7 consists of a bunch of free agents from other teams which were all the other team's 2nd, third, fourth, fifth best players. nothing special.

The only elite players in my opinion are Jenkins (who always wears down) and Revis (who didn't look like he could handle Ginn).

OVERATED!

We had ONE bad game, even w/ that bad game we are still one of the best Ds in the league. When you make statements like that all you do is take credit away from what your offense did.

I also noticed that there was a couple of times that Sean Smith covered Edwards very well; a near interception if i remember right.

In the retrospect of the season so far, Jets played 3 good teams, lost to 2 and took the other with a gun-shy QB into Overtime before winning. And that's the bottom-line as far as their relative offensive weapons, coaching expertise and of course "vaunted" defense are concerned!

In the retrospect of the season so far, Jets played 3 good teams, lost to 2 and took the other with a gun-shy QB into Overtime before winning. And that's the bottom-line as far as their relative offensive weapons, coaching expertise and of course "vaunted" defense are concerned!

Who did we play an OT game against this year?

we crushed Hou
beat NE and Ten in rgeulation
lost to No
lost a squeaker at Miami.

You really consider Houston a good team? I guess we have played 3 good teams then along w/ NE and NO.

Who did we play an OT game against this year?

we crushed Hou
beat NE and Ten in rgeulation
lost to No
lost a squeaker at Miami.

You really consider Houston a good team? I guess we have played 3 good teams then along w/ NE and NO.

It doesn't happen frequently but you're right, i was referring to NE and confused the poorly playing Houston .. but you did beat the cheatriots in a squeaker and no matter how you want to spin it, did get bullied by us much worse than the score indicates.

Gyro-1.gif

NYJunk's Still Spinning but now teetering
after the Monday Night Beat Down

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't happen frequently but you're right, i was referring to NE and confused the poorly playing Houston who took you into OT... but you did beat the cheatriots in a squeaker and no matter how you want to spin it, did get bullied by us much worse than the score indicates.

Gyro-1.gif

NYJunk's Still Spinning but now teetering

after the Monday Night Beat Down
Arguing with this guy is pointless. We could have beat that team 70-0 and he would still be saying that the Jests are the better team, that they just had a bad day.

Back
Top Bottom