Pace: Clown QB & Wildcat Nonsense | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace: Clown QB & Wildcat Nonsense

Arguing with this guy is pointless. We could have beat that team 70-0 and he would still be saying that the Jests are the better team, that they just had a bad day.

It's pointless b/c you can't keep up and you can't get anything by me.

Did you beat us 70-0? you beat us by 4.

It's pointless b/c you can't keep up and you can't get anything by me.

Did you beat us 70-0? you beat us by 4.
Yea we beat you by 4......but you also had numerous bad calls that kept you in the game. That game very easily could have ended up 38-17

Yea we beat you by 4......but you also had numerous bad calls that kept you in the game. That game very easily could have ended up 38-17

Blah, blah, blah. What was the final score? Stop whining about bad calls, did you whine when Ginn had the blatant push off to catch the TD in week 17 last year? Stop it already.

Blah, blah, blah. What was the final score? Stop whining about bad calls, did you whine when Ginn had the blatant push off to catch the TD in week 17 last year? Stop it already.
Ok, then I dont want to hear ever again..."we just had a bad game against you". And to answer your question the score was 31-17 MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!!!!!!!

Ryan didn't take a shot at you. pace did and he was an idiot for his comments. None of that stuff will matter when we play up here in 2+ weeks.

Where do you think Pace gets those comments from? I guarantee it was from Ryan. He was almost saying that stuff at the post game presser. Not once did he give credit to the Fins for their execution or game planning or anything...Low class guy. I don't care what anyone says or how good of a D coordinator he is, he's low class.

Where do you think Pace gets those comments from? I guarantee it was from Ryan. He was almost saying that stuff at the post game presser. Not once did he give credit to the Fins for their execution or game planning or anything...Low class guy. I don't care what anyone says or how good of a D coordinator he is, he's low class.
I'll agree with this!!:up:

I put up with your crap all of last week, the Fins are as of today clearly the better team we kicked your Ds a$$ up and down the field all night, and it"s time for you to shut up we have the better team period end of story, get used to it we are coming up in 2 weeks to do it again, and you better start praying the Bills don't beat you they can run on you too.

I can't believe that Jet fans here are still crying about the game last week. The better team won, the Dolphins will beat you again in a few weeks and then you can just go away until next year. The Jets play a soft schedule and are over rated...end of story...time to move on.

It's funny that on the Jest boards, they're complaining that their D let them down, made "a bum look like Marino," and gave up the game. The reality is that from a serve and volley standpoint, it was the Fins D, with comparable rankings to NO, who made a rookie QB coming off a disastrous last game look like Namath (debatable how great that exactly is) , and let them back in the game each time. If our D played up to even their average potential, this game wouldn't have been such a nail-biter.

Namth:the only qb to have more interceptions than touchdowns and still in the hall of fame...explain

I put up with your crap all of last week, the Fins are as of today clearly the better team we kicked your Ds a$$ up and down the field all night, and it"s time for you to shut up we have the better team period end of story, get used to it we are coming up in 2 weeks to do it again, and you better start praying the Bills don't beat you they can run on you too.

You were the better team Monday Night, you are still behind us in the standings and the game up here will be alot tougher than it was Monday Night.

I can't believe that Jet fans here are still crying about the game last week. The better team won, the Dolphins will beat you again in a few weeks and then you can just go away until next year. The Jets play a soft schedule and are over rated...end of story...time to move on.

I sometimes wonder if some of the posters here even watch football. You do realize we play almost identical team, right? 6 games against the AFC East, 4 against AFC South, 4 against NFC South and then 2 games are based on where teams finished the year before.

Namth:the only qb to have more interceptions than touchdowns and still in the hall of fame...explain

George Blanda 236 TDs 277 INTs
Y. A. Tittle 242 TDs 248 INTs
Bob waterfield 97 TDs 128 INTs
Bobby Layne 196 TDs 243 INTs
Norm Van Brocklin 173 TDs 178 INTs
Sammy Baugh 187 TDs 203 INTs

Back
Top Bottom