Pace to miami?! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace to miami?!

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
02/26[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FA News & Cuts[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...Arizona Cardinals DE/OLB Calvin Pace has stated that he will sign with either the New York Jets, Miami Dolphins or San Francisco 49'ers in the upcoming free-agency period...the Redskins released WR Brandon Lloyd...Kansas City released WR Eddie Kennison...New England released LB Oscar Lua...and the Jets gave CB Andre Dison and OG Adrian Clarke their walking papers.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GOOD NEWS :) [/FONT]

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/AlsHotNwsRms.html

02/26[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FA News & Cuts[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...Arizona Cardinals DE/OLB Calvin Pace has stated that he will sign with either the New York Jets, Miami Dolphins or San Francisco 49'ers in the upcoming free-agency period...the Redskins released WR Brandon Lloyd...Kansas City released WR Eddie Kennison...New England released LB Oscar Lua...and the Jets gave CB Andre Dison and OG Adrian Clarke their walking papers.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GOOD NEWS :)
[/FONT]

Where did you find this?

link ??

Pace was one on my wish list for us...

o i knew i forgot something the link will be updated in 5 seconds :)

nice news...hope he makes the right decision

We probably would not sign Chris Long if we got Pace...he would fit nicely in the 3-4, and then we could go after Jake Long at LT.

Miami should be more attractive with eth location, the no tax, BP, and porter hopefully? loll.

Btw Spanoaga has reached a 5 yr deal with SF :( that really sucks i wanted that man.

I guess I'm a little concerned about a guy who had seven sacks the first four years of his career, then gets six in a contract year.

I know he switched positions in the last couple of seasons, but I'm not sure this is the kind of guy we should throw big money at. It could really change our approach on draft day as far as Long, Gholston are concerned.

Unless this means they plan on moving JT elsewhere.

I'm probably jumping the gun anyhow as nothing has happened yet.

I guess I'm a little concerned about a guy who had seven sacks the first four years of his career, then gets six in a contract year.

I know he switched positions in the last couple of seasons, but I'm not sure this is the kind of guy we should throw big money at. It could really change our approach on draft day as far as Long, Gholston are concerned.

Unless this means they plan on moving JT elsewhere.

I'm probably jumping the gun anyhow as nothing has happened yet.

he went to OLB last year not "previous years" and I do think JT will be moved as well if we get Long or Pace.

02/26[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]FA News & Cuts[/FONT][FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]...Arizona Cardinals DE/OLB Calvin Pace has stated that he will sign with either the New York Jets, Miami Dolphins or San Francisco 49'ers in the upcoming free-agency period...the Redskins released WR Brandon Lloyd...Kansas City released WR Eddie Kennison...New England released LB Oscar Lua...and the Jets gave CB Andre Dison and OG Adrian Clarke their walking papers.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]GOOD NEWS :) [/FONT]

http://www.eastcoastsportsnews.com/AlsHotNwsRms.html

I heard it too on sirius today. Schien was interviewing him and he said the best fits are Miami and NYJ. He sounded like a classy guy from the interview. Answered all the questions and didnt try to sugarcoat anything.. (Ie.. admitting he didnt like DE half as much as OLB and he had a hard time understanding the DE schemes when secondary coverages were being called - Gotta have respect for his honesty)

Back
Top Bottom