Pace to miami?! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace to miami?!

We probably would not sign Chris Long if we got Pace...he would fit nicely in the 3-4, and then we could go after Jake Long at LT.
That would be awesome if Pace is good, though I must admit, I don't know much about him since I don't watch many Arizona games. Is he any good? I'd appreciate any info. If he is good, that would be a great way to go in the draft.

Would Pace be coming in to fill the void left by Zach? Also, what does Pace have to do with us taking Long?

Pace plays SLB which is opposite the position Joey Porter plays. I doubt he would be playing MLB. Calvin also played WLB when Karlos Dansby missed a few games, so it's evident that Pace is versatile enough to play both OLB positions.

Colvin would be great, Pace would also be a good signing, but not as good as Colvin!

Why do you think that?

I would rather have a big HEALTHY OLB, than one who can't stay on the field for a full season. Colvin is talented, but he is IMO the most injury-prone player in the NFL.

Why do you think that?

I would rather have a big HEALTHY OLB, than one who can't stay on the field for a full season. Colvin is talented, but he is IMO the most injury-prone player in the NFL.
and where are you going to find one at. FA is weak at LB this year. None of the FA are going to be perfect to get. They have to have something wrong with them or they wouldnt be a FA. Either Health or money of character issues. Id take a guy that has possible injury issues and good talent over a guy who stinks and has no injury issues. anyone can get injured

I like Pace but where would we put him? Porter needs to be at OLB this year.

Signing Pace would be indicative that we are going to be a full time 3-4 defense. Porter would be our WLB and Pace would be our SLB. Channing will be one of the MLB, and we hopefully we draft someone like Phillip Wheeler or Jonathan Goff to play the other MLB position.

WLB - Joey Porter
ILB - Channing Crowder
ILB - Phillip Wheeler/Jonathan Goff
SLB - Calvin Pace

That's a pretty good LB corp.

Back
Top Bottom