Pace to miami?! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pace to miami?!

good question

is he a baller or a guy who only stepped up his game in his contract year?

if he is the latter then I would rather he get something more incentive base

I think he could be worth a 5 year 15 million garuntee

I haven't heard of this guy until this off-season and since there's so many that are in favor of getting him I'm just curious what he does well and what he doesn't do well. Is he more of a coverage backer or a run stopper? Is he fast, slow, can he cover premier TE's, solid tackler etc... I don't know anything about him so any info would be helpful :)

I haven't heard of this guy until this off-season and since there's so many that are in favor of getting him I'm just curious what he does well and what he doesn't do well. Is he more of a coverage backer or a run stopper? Is he fast, slow, can he cover premier TE's, solid tackler etc... I don't know anything about him so any info would be helpful :)

He'd be playing SOLB in the 3-4. Would most likely be playing standing 80% of the time. Would probably also rule out Chris Long unless you think he's a 2 gap 3-4 end which most don't think he is (1 gap maybe, 2 gap not).

Would probably mean Jake Long in the draft if they couldn't trade down while trying to find a 2 gap DE and a NT still.

Whoa Whoa Whoa, were in the hell did you get that i like colvin roosevelt better than pace. I'd much rather have pace. i was just saying that we are no going to get a guy in FA that is perfect. i said nothing about liking roosevelt better than pace. you must have misunderstood. id much rather have pace.

My bad, maybe I got ahead of myself. In post #44 you were quoted saying "Id take a guy that has possible injury issues and good talent over a guy who stinks and has no injury issues. anyone can get injured." I thought you were referring to Calvin Pace since you were reponding to my statement about me being in favor of acquiring Pace.

I stand corrected. I misunderstood your statement.:hi5:

Back
Top Bottom