Pacman Jones | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pacman Jones

I heard that BS facebook report yesterday that used Fox Sports as its source. I wouldn't put much merit into it.

Great acquisition if true! What a solid choice to get a 33 yr old CB with tremendous upside who has no issues on or off the field. #mustard.

Let's go Miami!

What Shula , you are not happy with our plan to rebuild will older , often injured or troubled players ?

1%20%20%20Mustard_zpssxjoe8gc.jpg

What could possibly go wrong :idk:

:)

Wow. When the Raiders say you're not worth the trouble...

Imagine if one of our players had cost us a shot at winning a playoff game. Not from his skill set but from his inability to control his behavior. This board would be livid and would want him gone regardless of his production. But because it didn't happen to our team, now we want to court the problem.

Mind you as well, it would be the same coach (VJ) that couldn't reign in his unprofessional attitude which proved to be a factor in preventing them from advancing in the playoffs.

No thanks.

Man this is FOOTBALL.. not Ballet! I want hot heads on my team. Players with an edge, some spirit and fight.

Old, undersized, and a headcase asshole?? Awesome. Championship. I love how this team is coming together. Pacman and a one armed Maxwell getting burnt to a crisp in the secondary. Kiko and Dion high fiving while in street clothes on the sidelines. Mario napping peacefully during a blitz. What an incredible collection of unlikeable ****ers.

I don't know why people so quickly compromise character for talent. If you're genuinely competent at running a team and evaluating talent you shouldn't have to be constantly reaching for the Pacmans and Hardys. Desperation and compromise of standards are not the path to success.[/QUOTE

I can show you video's of almost every player in the league getting into a argument\fight\scuffle etc.... on the field. So you don't sign Andre Johnson or Cortland Finnegan because they got into a fight on the field? Football is a game of emotions.

Now if a guy is getting into trouble off the field and isn't reliable then yes i agree with you. But getting into a scuffle on the field of play... it happens.

I don't know why people so quickly compromise character for talent. If you're genuinely competent at running a team and evaluating talent you shouldn't have to be constantly reaching for the Pacmans and Hardys. Desperation and compromise of standards are not the path to success.

I can show you video's of almost every player in the league getting into a argument\fight\scuffle etc.... on the field. So you don't sign Andre Johnson or Cortland Finnegan because they got into a fight on the field? Football is a game of emotions.

Now if a guy is getting into trouble off the field and isn't reliable then yes i agree with you. But getting into a scuffle on the field of play... it happens.
Uh... Pacman's gotten into plenty of **** off the field. There are reasons he was suspended for over a year. There's very little he hasn't done off the field. Shootings, assault, drug dealing.. he's pretty much a certified scumbag.

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 31s31 seconds ago
Bengals keep one of their offseason priorities and retain corner and return star Adam Jones on a 3yr deal
1 retweet 0 likes

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Coming to Miami, eh?

Jason La Canfora ‏@JasonLaCanfora 31s31 seconds ago
Bengals keep one of their offseason priorities and retain corner and return star Adam Jones on a 3yr deal
1 retweet 0 likes

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Coming to Miami, eh?

I am ok with this

Back
Top Bottom