Pacman Jones | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pacman Jones

Looks like it's a done deal. Probably a two or three year deal. I'm okay with it. He HAS matured (finally - it only took him the majority of his career to do it). He likes Joseph, so that is a big plus in keeping him in check and he does help upgrade our putrid secondary. We'll still likely draft VH3.

With all due respect brother; he liked Vance Joseph in Cincy too, but that didn't stop him from keeping the team out of the Super Bowl with his antics.

PACMAN signed?? Hearing that he agreed to come..can anyone confirm?

With all due respect brother; he liked Vance Joseph in Cincy too, but that didn't stop him from keeping the team out of the Super Bowl with his antics.

That's a little bit of a stretch! I don't think AJ MacCarron (or even Andy Dalton) were headed to the Super Bowl, even if they got passed the Steelers.

Pacman has issues, and I don't think Miami beach would be good for him. However, we need help at CB, so I wouldn't hate a short term deal. See if Gase and Joseph can keep him under control.

not yet but looks like a done deal. Can we sign him before tomorrow?

I don't give a ****. He can flat out play football. I welcome the attitude to this flat (Juice aside) team.

The Jets have dropped out of the running for free agent CB Adam Jones.
This leaves the Dolphins, Vikings, Ravens, and Browns as teams known to have reached out to Jones since the negotiating period began. Jones seems set to leave Cincinnati after playing a major role in the club's January meltdown.
Related: Jets
Source: Manish Mehta on Twitter

He was on ESPN getting interviewed today but at the restaurant I was at they had the sound down so I don't know what he said.

He can play. I'm for it. This team needs life even if it means walking the line for talent.

I would rather have him on the team than grimes and his wife

Ozzy rules

Back
Top Bottom