Pacman Jones | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Pacman Jones

We have too many holes to fill to be picky. The guy is a proven talent that immediately gives us a fighting chance at that critical position. Potentially allows us to not be forced into drafting a cb in the first round if there is a talent on the board we would rather go after. Should be relatively inexpensive given past character issues.

We have too many holes to fill to be picky. The guy is a proven talent that immediately gives us a fighting chance at that critical position. Potentially allows us to not be forced into drafting a cb in the first round if there is a talent on the board we would rather go after. Should be relatively inexpensive given past character issues.

On the contrary, VH3 wouldn't be a patch and is cheaper, younger and is a much better player by a long mile.

Adam Jones - DB - Bengals
The Miami Herald's Armando Salguero reports free agent CB Adam Jones and Dolphins DC Vance Joseph "are tight."
Joseph joined the Dolphins this offseason after serving as the Bengals DBs coach the last two years. Jones' market has been hot to this point, but his connection with Joseph could give Miami the upper hand. Jones has also been linked with the Vikings, Jets, Ravens and Browns.
Source: Armando Salguero on Twitter Mar 8 - 12:58 PM

LUTHER R CAMPBELLVerified account
‏@unclelukereal1
Pacman will be coming to Miami dolphins

great another cork for the SS Dolphin

ppth.jpg

Don't worry folks we should be alright for the next 10 minutes........

If this team was built for more than a season and we had a real shot at success plugging in a Packman might be feasible..

But it seems like Tannenbaum has the insight of a flea for anything over a year...we keep patching things up while making more holes at the same time (Ground Hog Day II )....But it does create good free agency for those that like living in the moment...

1. He's a scumbag; a piece of ****; a manchild with criminal tendencies, with no impulse control. Yeah, Miami...what could go wrong?

2. He's old.

3. He's 5'10". The era of the 5'10" Cornerback is DONE; they're the dinosaurs of the NFL. Every receiver over 6'1" made 5'10" Brent Grimes his bitch last season; and BG is a GOOD cover Corner with plenty of experience.

4. He will destroy the last vestiges of integrity on the Miami Dolphins, and blow up the locker room in the process.

5. He is ONE HELL of an albatross to hang around the neck of a rookie Head Coach.

Added Bonus Feature: Suh may murder him, losing us our franchise Defensive player to prison in the bargain.

I'd be ok with it...I want savages on my defense...

It also helps that the DC has worked with him before

Looks like it's a done deal. Probably a two or three year deal. I'm okay with it. He HAS matured (finally - it only took him the majority of his career to do it). He likes Joseph, so that is a big plus in keeping him in check and he does help upgrade our putrid secondary. We'll still likely draft VH3.

I am at the point where I don't care about character issues. What has having a locker room full of angels ever done for us? We had one scandal with Incognito (who was actually a good player) and we took sides with the angel that sucked at football (Martin). It is a risk to bring him in, but hopefully he has matured.

A mid 30s corner who didn't have the sense to get off the damn field trying to inexplicably defend his teammate who just laid the dirtiest hit I've ever seen live and cost his team a playoff game by hitting a ref instead of porter. Plus he's killed people. These are the kinds of moves that bring your city super bowls. Move over new england, there's a new sheriff in town

Last edited by a moderator:
this team needs toughness i feel. i feel like this team is always getting pushed around. if adam jones can contribute and not make bone headed mistakes im all for it. maxwell, jones gotta be a better duo then what we had last yr.

Dude is a **** head. I'd much rather have Leon Hall or Nolan Carroll.

---------- Post added at 12:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

pac.0.0.0.gif

Nolan Carroll??? Child please :bobdole:

Adam Jones. South Beach.

Those 2 things don't exactly mix like peanut butter and jelly...

Back
Top Bottom