***Panthers/Phins post-game discussion | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Panthers/Phins post-game discussion

Dude
Get real
D still sucks
Will get feasted on by Eagles
Of course we’re in glee that we won
But the D doesn’t give us an ounce of confidence against good teams
Carolina should of had 3 points max in this one that’s how bad they are
they just scored 24 on the lions whos defense is better then ours why complain about 14 points giving up 14 points a game is ellite and yourcomplaining we gave up 14 its the Nfl no team is bad to not score points any team can do anything any week doesnt mean our defense isnt a worrie but your overreacting

Waddle was 7/9 last game. These overreactions are hilarious. Hill has literally jaded our fanbase to think receivers should have 100% receptions.

Waddle is also coming back from a concussion so let's try and tone it down a bit.
We just can't have nice things!
And when we do have nice things, we don't know what to do with them!

they just scored 24 on the lions whos defense is better then ours why complain about 14 points giving up 14 points a game is ellite and yourcomplaining we gave up 14 its the Nfl no team is bad to not score points any team can do anything any week doesnt mean our defense isnt a worrie but your overreacting
Hahaha
You’ve probably been a fan for a year
Try being a fan of this team for 40 years then talk to me

Hahaha
You’ve probably been a fan for a year
Try being a fan of this team for 40 years then talk to me
first i been a fan my whole life and just because your a fan for long doesnt mean you dont know what your talking about come back after we beat the eagles man

first i been a fan my whole life and just because your a fan for long doesnt mean you dont know what your talking about come back after we beat the eagles man
(You know it's coming so I will jump on before Easy lays the wood on you)

1.So you have been a fan for 6 years have you? Lol

1a. Being a fan for long does not mean we know what we are talking about. However, the difference is we know this.

(This is fun, always wanted to play Easy in real life)

(You know it's coming so I will jump on before Easy lays the wood on you)

1.So you have been a fan for 6 years have you? Lol

1a. Being a fan for long does not mean we know what we are talking about. However, the difference is we know this.

(This is fun, always wanted to play Easy in real life)
ive been a fan since philbin but i still know all our history and watched higlights and my dad taught me everything about phins but me being a fan for one day or 40 years doesnt change the fact that giving up 14 in any nfl game ususally means your winning

ive been a fan since philbin but i still know all our history and watched higlights and my dad taught me everything about phins but me being a fan for one day or 40 years doesnt change the fact that giving up 14 in any nfl game ususally means your winning
Nice but not the come back I was hoping for. Let me assist...

6? Not what your Mrs said...

Old means knowing when you are wrong? Apparently not.

Yeah, I pretty much do

By the way, who said we can’t beat the Eagles?

Back
Top Bottom