***Panthers/Phins post-game discussion | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Panthers/Phins post-game discussion

did i say our defense was great or even good no i said a fact that they get pressure and i trust them to do that and you try to deny a stat our defense isnt on eagles level and we know that but they dont have to be they just have to be good enough for the offense to win you know similar to the chiefs their 2 sb runs and the bengals our defense isnt elite but its the first 6 weeks of a new scheme and fans our acting like its the end of the world when werr 5 and 1 defense isnt as big as a issue everyone thinks it is plus our offense is way better then any team right now really plux most of your stats have nothing to do with the defense being bad
I'm not reading something that uses 0 punctuation. Try again.

you still didnt prove anything bro :lmfao:
Because you have no idea what you are reading. Cause you have no idea what you are talking about. But please, by all means go look at a nice tweet from the fins about a number you have no concept of and come here and continue to post. This is your first of many smack downs unless you learn yoself.

Because you have no idea what you are reading. Cause you have no idea what you are talking about. But please, by all means go look at a nice tweet from the fins about a number you have no concept of and come here and continue to post. This is your first of many smack downs unless you learn yoself.
not a smack down at all because im right lol i dont look at tweets i watch the games and i know what i see plus were missing our best defensive player whos coming back soon your such a hater on the dolphins you sound like a jets fan and half of your stats had nothing to do with our defense being bad i know what im reading i mean stay negative but rest of phins fans our happy were good now

. . . . , , , ...., . . : " ", ;;;;....:....,,,,;;......;;;;;...:::: " " ' '

On average, the posts in the past two pages have the correct amount of punctuation.

Back
Top Bottom