***Panthers/Phins post-game discussion | Page 51 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***Panthers/Phins post-game discussion

Yeah, I pretty much do

By the way, who said we can’t beat the Eagles?
you dont if you think giving up 14 points is bad thats great you didnt say the eagles would beat us but you said they will feast on us but there offense hasnt looked good all year there front 7 is our problem and stopping the run and qb run if we get sacks and pressures which we have all season we will win

you dont if you think giving up 14 points is bad thats great you didnt say the eagles would beat us but you said they will feast on us but there offense hasnt looked good all year there front 7 is our problem and stopping the run and qb run if we get sacks and pressures which we have all season we will win
The Eagles are the toughest team in the trenches, OLine and Dline. Our D doesn’t travel well, Philly is a house of horrors, and Philly is coming off a bad loss. A win this Sunday night is a tall order

The Eagles are the toughest team in the trenches, OLine and Dline. Our D doesn’t travel well, Philly is a house of horrors, and Philly is coming off a bad loss. A win this Sunday night is a tall order
yup its gonna be tough there also missing a lot of players lane johnson darius slay i trust this offense to outscore anyone and i trust the defense enough for them to play good enough that the offense can win the game

plus any time we have tua at our quaterback we have a chance to win

We have not done that all season. Not even close. 7 sacks came against New York. Our DL is atrocious at getting pressure, I dare you to show me otherwise. The only time we have gotten pressure and sacks is either against putrid OLs or when we start sending KK in on 3rd downs.

This whole post just rings of happy go lucky fan who hopes for the best and when it goes wrong says, shucks.

We have not done that all season. Not even close. 7 sacks came against New York. Our DL is atrocious at getting pressure, I dare you to show me otherwise. The only time we have gotten pressure and sacks is either against putrid OLs or when we start sending KK in on 3rd downs.

This whole post just rings of happy go lucky fan who hopes for the best and when it goes wrong says, shucks.
we have got sacks and especially pressure all season were number one in pressures so your just flat out wrong our dline isnt atrocious becuase were number 1 in pressures also were 5 and 1 and im being a happy go luck fan no this is the best the dolphins have been in forever so i have confidence yeah

Wow tough Friday night mate? Lol

It will be hard game to win. I think we will have enough on offense to outscore them

we have got sacks and especially pressure all season were number one in pressures so your just flat out wrong our dline isnt atrocious becuase were number 1 in pressures also were 5 and 1 and im being a happy go luck fan no this is the best the dolphins have been in forever so i have confidence yeah
:lol: . Just proving my point new guy.

Wow tough Friday night mate? Lol

It will be hard game to win. I think we will have enough on offense to outscore them
It's Thursday here. And nah, had a gummy, few Voodoo Rangers, feeling great! I think it will too and I hope so! But reading these head in the cloud posts is comical.

It's Thursday here. And nah, had a gummy, few Voodoo Rangers, feeling great! I think it will too and I hope so! But reading these head in the cloud posts is comical.
Without hope there is no hope..

If you dream..may it be wet

One bird in the bush is better than two in the Walmart.

Did I miss any?

Here just to tack on some statistics for the fins defense, check out these numbers and let me know how those defensive numbers look. Ps, the second number is the rank in case you can't figure that out.

F8xB9DeWIAA1djr.jpeg

your proving my point you have nothing good to say back about football and how were number 1 in pressures but our dline is atrocious? your just saying stuff
See above new guy. Stats.

Nothing good to say about football gave me a chuckle too, kudos.

Here just to tack on some statistics for the fins defense, check out these numbers and let me know how those defensive numbers look. Ps, the second number is the rank in case you can't figure that out.

View attachment 152764
did i say our defense was great or even good no i said a fact that they get pressure and i trust them to do that and you try to deny a stat our defense isnt on eagles level and we know that but they dont have to be they just have to be good enough for the offense to win you know similar to the chiefs their 2 sb runs and the bengals our defense isnt elite but its the first 6 weeks of a new scheme and fans our acting like its the end of the world when werr 5 and 1 defense isnt as big as a issue everyone thinks it is plus our offense is way better then any team right now really plux most of your stats have nothing to do with the defense being bad

Back
Top Bottom