Parcells drinking Ryan's Kool-Aid? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Parcells drinking Ryan's Kool-Aid?

You claim that Dolphins staff and scouts were all over in Boston, but only 2 of them were their officially, our QB coach and our head scout. What is your source for this quote?

also not sure about your claims that the dolphins had no one at Brian's work out or not, but they are setting up a private work out with him, so it doesn't matter much.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/470439.html

dude, you don't even want to know what that statement meant. i think we should all refrain from the kool aid remarks until we know what we are saying. picture the most disgusting thing you can think of, and that is what you said. oops.

What I was saying is that I still have faith in John Beck becoming successful. That's what my previous comment meant. Sorry you took it in a completely different direction.

You claim that Dolphins staff and scouts were all over in Boston, but only 2 of them were their officially, our QB coach and our head scout. What is your source for this quote?

also not sure about your claims that the dolphins had no one at Brian's work out or not, but they are setting up a private work out with him, so it doesn't matter much.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/470439.html

Read the same story yesterday and it seemed we were not that interested in Ryan. Don't know how its interpreted any other way.

HEY KOOL-AID!!!

clear.gif
We've got a dude in our office (last day today) that wears a 6x shirt and is affectionately known as "Kool Aid" funny stuff

dude, you don't even want to know what that statement meant. i think we should all refrain from the kool aid remarks until we know what we are saying. picture the most disgusting thing you can think of, and that is what you said. oops.

Move beyond and grow your understanding

5. kool-aid : Propaganda brewed for mass consumption.

Parcells could walk around humping a life-size cardboard cutout of Matt Ryan and still nobody would believe we're taking him #1.

Whether we are or not is besides the point, but no other NFL team is going to believe it unless it happens.

What I was saying is that I still have faith in John Beck becoming successful. That's what my previous comment meant. Sorry you took it in a completely different direction.

i know what you meant and i didn't mean any disrespect. i also know what the historical expression means, but today, on an informal basis, it means something entirely different. if i were to accidentally say i wanted to drink someone else's man juice, i would definitely want someone to let me know. that's all. wasn't trying to be a prick or whatever, just wanted to give a head's up. :)

The only smokescreen I've seen from the dolphins in the past couple of years has come from Ricky Williams Locker.

i know what you meant and i didn't mean any disrespect. i also know what the historical expression means, but today, on an informal basis, it means something entirely different. if i were to accidentally say i wanted to drink someone else's man juice, i would definitely want someone to let me know. that's all. wasn't trying to be a prick or whatever, just wanted to give a head's up. :)

As I quoted above from the urban dictionary, it means more than your single definition 'today'. And it's from quite an informal source.

Back
Top Bottom